Labor law violations in the tech sector

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In all democracies citizens have equal rights, and workers are paid for the time they spend working. Only in the tech sector, in a work at home fraud government agencies are robbing the data of private citizens to make fake claims about their employees who do not do computer work, while the online worker is criminally defamed. Why is slavery, labor law violation acceptable in the tech sector ?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
The tech sector must be charged and investigated. It must be your government to put an end to this, but if the tech sector is corroborated by the government that crime continue to exist.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Only person who write about such stuff are you. I didn't find anybody else from India talking about it. Can you give some proof about such things, at least link from some media. We see companys coming in India but I don't think they would in these terms.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Only person who write about such stuff are you. I didn't find anybody else from India talking about it. Can you give some proof about such things, at least link from some media. We see companys coming in India but I don't think they would in these terms.
Most of the indians posting on this and other forums have full time jobs, do not invest in domains and the government agencies do not target them for criminal defamation, cheating, exploitation.
I am a domain investor spending a lot of money on domains, webhosting and other expenses, yet government agencies are allegedly falsely claiming that their well paid employees who do not pay expenses, do not do computer work own my online, bank account to give them great powers , monthly government salaries since 2010.
The mainstream media gets a lot of government advertising in india, so they refuse to cover the news of the fraud on me. Financial records will prove that I alone pay expenses and do not get any government salary, I am dealing with several companies, online businesses in USA, Canada, Spain, Indonesia, United Kingdom, India, Vietnam elsewhere yet I am criminally defamed and well paid government employees are falsely claiming to own my online accounts, domains causing great losses due to the financial fraud on me.
One of the government employees does not have a computer at home, yet showing the high levels of cheating, lies government agencies, tech, internet companies are robbing my data to make fake claims about the dog owning young married woman to get her a monthly government salary.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I think this is something that the governments of the nation's know about. So they really know how to play their cards to get away with unnoticed for that matter.

Back