Ladies do you like to wear night dress or Nightie to sleep or just normal clothes?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Night suits or Nightie is an important attire for ladies and they prefer to sleep wearing these specially designed dress so as to stay comfortable and relaxed while sleeping.

Ladies do you like to wear night dress or Nightie to sleep or just normal clothes?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I wear pajamas to bed. I find them comfortable. I am not really a dress fan so nighties are not my thing at all.
I also prefer pajamas and we should opt for the thing that works for us, Most of the times I sleep with just my innerwear on and ideally its preferred to wear less during night

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also prefer pajamas and we should opt for the thing that works for us, Most of the times I sleep with just my innerwear on and ideally its preferred to wear less during night
I always imagine intruders breaking in the house and finding me naked or with somthing too revealing. I can never go to sleep wearing anything else other than my pj's

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I always imagine intruders breaking in the house and finding me naked or with somthing too revealing. I can never go to sleep wearing anything else other than my pj's
I can understand but we men can afford to sleep in inners and it's better to have PJs nearby our bed so we can wear in case of emergency.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can sleep with my normal clothes but not all of them since some are too tight and uncomfortable. I sleep with my pajamas sometimes while at times normal clothes.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I can sleep with my normal clothes but not all of them since some are too tight and uncomfortable. I sleep with my pajamas sometimes while at times normal clothes.
It's best to sleep in Pajamas and as for me I mostly sleep in my inners as these days we have summers.

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
I definitely lean towards the comfort and breathability of a lightweight nightdress or nightie. Regular clothes can sometimes feel restrictive and constricting, making it harder to get a restful night's sleep. A pretty nightie allows me to feel put-together yet unrestricted. That said, on particularly chilly nights, I may opt for cozy pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt for added warmth.

Back