Lark or owl..

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
We all are different. Some of us are like lark and are most productive during the early hours of the day. While there are some whose productive hours start post ten PM. I am a lark. I like to start my day as early as 4_5 AM and I stay most productive in the first half of the day. My energy level and productivity starts dropping by late afternoon. How about you? Are you a morning person or night person? Are you lark or owl?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I only do activities here if having some extra free minutes at work, I only focus here on RIF and I spend 1 hour here every evening and 30 minutes in the afternoon, 25 minutes in the morning.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I only do activities here if having some extra free minutes at work, I only focus here on RIF and I spend 1 hour here every evening and 30 minutes in the afternoon, 25 minutes in the morning.
Good to know that you have managed your time so well. Other than the online activities, what time do you feel is better for you to stay productive??

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
During the week I get up at 5.14am, like to chill on my own before son gets up at 6am and hubby comes home at 7am from the night shift.
So I must be a lark.
When we are dog sitting I go straight out with the dog for a 1.5 hour walk, if he isn't here my first port of call is checking survey sites, Mylot with a mug of hot water. I go up for a bath around 10pm and lights off at about 11pm, must have a read before I go to sleep, sometimes later if I am at a good part of my book I am reading

Weekends get up about 7am

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm a lark I stay productive at the morinings more if I start working at afternoon I would be very unmotivated I think it's very important that you work at a pleasent time

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agree, I like it when I am up early and no work to do, you start doing chores etc, look at the clock and it only says 10am, and feel chuffed that I still have the rest of the day to carry on or do my own thing, earning on the laptop, or just chilling.
I do a lot of journaling and find early in the morning is a good time to hand write stuff

Great to meet you, thanks for stopping by and saying hello to a new person

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
During the week I get up at 5.14am, like to chill on my own before son gets up at 6am and hubby comes home at 7am from the night shift.
So I must be a lark.
When we are dog sitting I go straight out with the dog for a 1.5 hour walk, if he isn't here my first port of call is checking survey sites, Mylot with a mug of hot water. I go up for a bath around 10pm and lights off at about 11pm, must have a read before I go to sleep, sometimes later if I am at a good part of my book I am reading

Weekends get up about 7am
I am also a Mylotter, what is your username in Mylot?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
It's successive, we don't know when it strikes and how many hours to wait to get it fixed.
Hmm...that can be frustrating. It happened with us sometimes back and it took few days for the provider to fix it well .We have a good internet service provider. It was only this time that we faced such issues in years.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Hmm...that can be frustrating. It happened with us sometimes back and it took few days for the provider to fix it well .We have a good internet service provider. It was only this time that we faced such issues in years.
I plan to shift to another internet provider this summer vacation.

Back