Last PTC Website from Which You Got Paid?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like doing PTC websites but for a very long time, I haven't seen any user that has got paid from a PTC so if you are aware of any lets please discuss about it.
I'm yet to receive any payment from a PTC website, though I haven't registered or signed up for any.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
The last PTC site that paid me is Timebuck . What I find very depressing about the site is that its payment threshold is very high.
Timebucks is more of a get paid to site than an actual paid to click, as there are different task you can engage in ranging form surveys, downloading apps, reviews and so on. I am not that active there though cause most of the task are just annoying.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Timebucks is more of a get paid to site than an actual paid to click, as there are different task you can engage in ranging form surveys, downloading apps, reviews and so on. I am not that active there though cause most of the task are just annoying.
I joined Timebucks last year. The truth is that it is a legit site with a variety of tasks. However, most of the tasks were not available in my region, so I stopped working on that site because the earnings were too low.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
I'm not getting payment from here because I'm not into any PTC task I don't even like the task so I skip it whenever I come across them I don't like them

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are still many PTC websites that still pays there members but there minimum withdraw is high. Only few of them has small withdraw limit like adbtc top which can be withdrawn to faucetpay

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are still many PTC websites that still pays there members but there minimum withdraw is high. Only few of them has small withdraw limit like adbtc top which can be withdrawn to faucetpay
I think many paid to click websites always takes a lot of time before you can be able to withdraw. It was the major reason my interest in starclicks reduced.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
The last PTC that has paid me is Gemly GG it is a PTC site and Hyip site in the same time but you could even be limited for PTC ads to be out of risk and just use the signup bonus.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's been 8 years since the last time I withdrew money from a PTC website. After that, I stopped working on PTC sites because I don't think it's worth your time

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I don't like doing PTC websites but for a very long time, I haven't seen any user that has got paid from a PTC so if you are aware of any lets please discuss about it.
I'm yet to receive any payment, especially from this great forum, but I hope to get paid very soon, when I reach the minimum withdrawal threshold, and most definitely I will get paid during the week.

Back