Last Survey website from which you got paid?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does this one accepts those from tier 2 countries I like sites that pays as quickly as possible but I know that a lot of survey sites don't accept developing countries
I do not know, but you sometimes have to say what country you live in.

sorry can't help you more than that

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I was last paid by the forumcoin paid to post forum. It was $10 of PayPal money. I have had my first payment from online jobs from the site too
Post automatically merged:

I have never earned from online survey sites oflate. I quit online survey sites long gone time ago. I would oftenly being screened out from surveys because of the demographic reasons.

Last edited:

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was last paid by the forumcoin paid to post forum. It was $10 of PayPal money. I have had my first payment from online jobs from the site too
Post automatically merged:

I have never earned from online survey sites oflate. I quit online survey sites long gone time ago. I would oftenly being screened out from surveys because of the demographic reasons.
That is such a shame, I have some good sites I go on

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Initial I was earning from the survey app called the premise. Now that the site died off, I have never found anything that is paying for me to do online surveys.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I have never been paid for surveys before. Some time back i have tried it before but i was not able to earn anything from it due to my geographical region.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a shame, so sorry you are not able to do surveys, some of then are quite fun and I have learnt so many new facts and interesting bits that I now bore the family with.

I know that doesn't help you one bit, but hopefully someone will set up a survey site you can do, surveys need to be done in all countries to get a true result of what information they wish to find out from us.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
The last survey platform that paid me was Afrisight, I get survey invites tailored for me as a Zambian. It is not easy to have surveys come by if you are in a tier 3 country. But over time i have got to find afrisight to be quite a good survey site for me.I got a $10 from them which i let accumillate overtime.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
The last survey platform that paid me was Afrisight, I get survey invites tailored for me as a Zambian. It is not easy to have surveys come by if you are in a tier 3 country. But over time i have got to find afrisight to be quite a good survey site for me.I got a $10 from them which i let accumillate overtime.
You are very lucky to have survey sent to you irrespective of your demographics.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The last time i participated in surveys was years ago. My surveys are not accepted because of my location so I don't bother about them again. Maybe we don't have brands here that spend money on Research and Development.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
No I Haven't seen anyone yet from Nigeria who is doing well at surveys. I read a lot of reviews on this and it is always same about them being disqualified
If you live in low tier country you won't make money from surevys this is because companies who pays for you to do surveys don't operate in these counties I'm not mad about it at first it was quite sad because many people make good money with surveys

Back