Last website/app that scammed you?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning online have a lot of cons and most of it are scamming related issues, I have gotten scammed severally, ripped both off my time and money. The last site that scammed me was 86FB.com I lost more than $200 to the site(my personal investment), I will commend the site's admin they are professional scammer.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Sorry about your experience and its a teaching for every one of us to not trust these websites like that and we should think twice or thrice before we invest and investing $200 is a big no so you should have been more careful about it

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wouldn't have deepen myself into the site but he rate at which my mated are cashing big from the site made me greedy so in other to earn big I had to invest big, little did I know that the site was on it's last leg.😪 I have learnt my lesson the hard way.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is how they trap us so does that mean your friends also lost money on the website or they got paid and you were tricked? I was once planning for one such investment and somehow I didn't and it was a good decision as all my friends were scammed by it later

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This was quite a sad development @Mikky and i do hope you will trade with caution next in such investment ventures that promise a pipe dream that they will give you a lucrative return of investment.That is not viable in most cases and i have learent to deal with that.

I am always sure tthese days even if the temptation is huge but i still get tpo reduce my temptation and greedy levels.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is how they trap us so does that mean your friends also lost money on the website or they got paid and you were tricked? I was once planning for one such investment and somehow I didn't and it was a good decision as all my friends were scammed by it later
They all got scammed but on the brightest side their capital ×2 is already out of the site, i guess that's their reward for been an early bird.
This was quite a sad development @Mikky and i do hope you will trade with caution next in such investment ventures that promise a pipe dream that they will give you a lucrative return of investment.That is not viable in most cases and i have learent to deal with that.

I am always sure tthese days even if the temptation is huge but i still get tpo reduce my temptation and greedy levels.
I have also learnt to keep my greedy self in check this days as more tempting sites kept runny my way.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
They all got scammed but on the brightest side their capital ×2 is already out of the site, i guess that's their reward for been an early bird.

I have also learnt to keep my greedy self in check this days as more tempting sites kept runny my way.
Get rich quick schemes are not a go to ventures in most cases because they do not turn right from past experience and that means you will not get a return of investment in most cases.You need to have reliable references that will guide if you are to invest in highb yeilld income projects.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I consider all faucets scam. I started my online engagement with faucets and you will never reach payout. One day, I decided to check how much am making through the faucets, I was shocked to realized that I have been fooling myself thinking am making money

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Earning online have a lot of cons and most of it are scamming related issues, I have gotten scammed severally, ripped both off my time and money. The last site that scammed me was 86FB.com I lost more than $200 to the site(my personal investment), I will commend the site's admin they are professional scammer.
Sorry to hear about your fate on that site. That was a big money scammed from you. They're professional scammers. They might be a gang or drug traffickers and users. Fortunately, I never encountered scam in my online earnings. Let's be vigilant especially this time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You are right mikky because websites like to pay in the early stages only but even then it's a risk as some websites won't pay even in the initial stages so we need to plan and research and only invest if we are sure about the website

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Ooh so you were a member of that platform. I wanted to join but I didn't have enough funds. Thank God I didn't join

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I wouldn't have deepen myself into the site but he rate at which my mated are cashing big from the site made me greedy so in other to earn big I had to invest big, little did I know that the site was on it's last leg.😪 I have learnt my lesson the hard way.
I am sorry to hear about that. This is so unfair and disappointing for you. We must be very careful because there are a lot of fake sites.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.810
I felt bad to remember the two sites scammed me for the last payment. These are the sites that used to pay: answeree and earncash.bond. I am sure the other earning sites affiliated to these two are not paying anymore. By the way, they still owe me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Wikinut is the wors site, It scammed writers. The pay was thank you. It just shut down and none was paid. I wrote many blogs there so also others only to know we were scammed. The site benefited all our writings.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is why I have problem with investing online. They are too much scammers online

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
This is why I have problem with investing online. They are too much scammers online
Before investing, imagine yourself the website owner and if you accept someone pay you 100 $ and within 120 days you pay back 1$ per day and if you accept this without any work provided or not, you will get response.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Before investing, imagine yourself the website owner and if you accept someone pay you 100 $ and within 120 days you pay back 1$ per day and if you accept this without any work provided or not, you will get response.
But does not seems possible to me. there some scamming that are already clear they will turn scam

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I felt bad to remember the two sites scammed me for the last payment. These are the sites that used to pay: answeree and earncash.bond. I am sure the other earning sites affiliated to these two are not paying anymore. By the way, they still owe me.
I got paid by Earncashbond but when they didn't pay me I immediately informed everyone that they are not paying me so I am sure at least a few of the users were saved

Back