Last Website that Scammed you?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that after the experiences I gained on PTC and Hyipe sites, I never fell into the trap of scammers. I usually work on sites that have an automatic payment system

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I can say that it was lastly scammed by the collapsing paid to post forum websites. Trendri.com actually sunk with my hard earned money in there in the matter of fact.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This time it was a person named Enxxx that scammed be and they are part of RIF but we need to stay careful of them
That's very bad, it is very important and necessary to be careful with the kind of people you do transaction with in order to avoid the stories. Being scammed by a fellow member here is unacceptable.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's very bad, it is very important and necessary to be careful with the kind of people you do transaction with in order to avoid the stories. Being scammed by a fellow member here is unacceptable.
They are inhumane and played with me when I have always helped them on the forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think the last one was a faucet but it was quite some time ago like 8 months ago when I requested a payment and it never arrived, I guess they were not paying anyone since the site seemed abandoned.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
We need to be careful about faucets as they pay so low but in return take a lot of our time
Nothing happens, honestly it was less than 1 dollar what I requested so I do not care, the worst was with a cloud cryptomining site about 2 years ago, there I was scammed worse when I had less experience.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think that after the experiences I gained on PTC and Hyipe sites, I never fell into the trap of scammers. I usually work on sites that have an automatic payment system
These are most of the times scamming us so we really need to be careful about these

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Nothing happens, honestly it was less than 1 dollar what I requested so I do not care, the worst was with a cloud cryptomining site about 2 years ago, there I was scammed worse when I had less experience.
It's hard and this is why I am working on a few faucets only

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the last one was a faucet but it was quite some time ago like 8 months ago when I requested a payment and it never arrived, I guess they were not paying anyone since the site seemed abandoned.
I do not understand why faucets do not pay users. My question is, how much is the income from these websites that they can't pay? That's why I never like faucets

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
The last website to scam was (QZ asset management )with its headquarters in China I think but a lot of south Africans fell into this Scam site trap and some other African countries like Zambia. I was not directly involved but some girl I was dating was and when I noticed she is into get-rich-quick schemes I quickly lost interest because I knew that it would not be healthy to be involved with such a person. I am sorry for her but before going silent on her I adviced her to not invest any more money because $2000 was just too much to invest in.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I do not understand why faucets do not pay users. My question is, how much is the income from these websites that they can't pay? That's why I never like faucets
Well this has only happened to me with 2 of them if i am not mistaken, most of them paid me, I think you have had worse experiences with faucets than me to tell the truth.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well this has only happened to me with 2 of them if i am not mistaken, most of them paid me, I think you have had worse experiences with faucets than me to tell the truth.
haha No, honestly, I am not active member in faucets, only sometimes. but Everything is safe with Faucet Pay wallet now and I don't think anyone will fall into the trap of scammers like in the past.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
haha No, honestly, I am not active member in faucets, only sometimes. but Everything is safe with Faucet Pay wallet now and I don't think anyone will fall into the trap of scammers like in the past.
On the contrary, there is always room for disappointment, I am saying this because Faucetpay was once hacked and all of our funds were lost in our wallets because it is a custodial wallet. But thank goodness they refunded everything that we lost which showed how much they are a quality wallet. That is the more reason I still use it up until now.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On the contrary, there is always room for disappointment, I am saying this because Faucetpay was once hacked and all of our funds were lost in our wallets because it is a custodial wallet. But thank goodness they refunded everything that we lost which showed how much they are a quality wallet. That is the more reason I still use it up until now.
yes i remember The wallet was hacked but luckily we didn't lose any money. However, even then it was no problem and I used a replacement wallet that the faucets suggested to use temporarily.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
yes i remember The wallet was hacked but luckily we didn't lose any money. However, even then it was no problem and I used a replacement wallet that the faucets suggested to use temporarily.
Yes, they adviced us not to use the old wallets but instead provided us with alternative new wallets that we started to use. the point is that anything is bound to happen. Actually under the basics of cyber crime.it is not advised to use such a wallet for storing your cryptocurrency because it has private keys kept for you as opposed to keeping the private keys oneself. Non-custodial wallets are better than custodial wallets.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can not even remember the last site that got to walk away with my investments in Doge coin but before that I also made some profits from it too and it was nice. I can not categorically say that thy scammed me of my investment because I knew that it was risky and all but I still engaged in it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, they adviced us not to use the old wallets but instead provided us with alternative new wallets that we started to use. the point is that anything is bound to happen. Actually under the basics of cyber crime.it is not advised to use such a wallet for storing your cryptocurrency because it has private keys kept for you as opposed to keeping the private keys oneself. Non-custodial wallets are better than custodial wallets.
Yes, Faucetpay is not really a wallet to have your funds saved, it is a microwallet as its name suggests to receive and make micropayments, it is better to send your earned funds to a cold wallet.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are absolutely right. I always request a withdrawal as soon as I reach the minimum withdrawal, and fortunately, I usually receive the money in less than 3 hours from FP

Back