Last Website that Scammed you?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of them is the Swagbucks application that I downloaded from the Playstore, after I asked another friend it turned out that the application was fake, the icon logo is different. About $5 that I collected there, from filling out surveys and playing games I have withdrawn but not into my paypal account.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Its been years though so i cant really remember the name. The last site that scammed me was a site that claims to use your investment for forex trading and then give you back your money and some interest within 15 days.
You have fallen into the trap of fraudulent sites, I often encounter sites like this, claiming to be a professional trader who never fails, both in forex and crypto, can give you big profits, just by investing. But experience will make you more careful.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Website can max ban them and there is no other way to punish them but we need to be careful about them
Probably, being very careful with the people you transact with is very important and necessary. I always try to use escrow services online when making transaction with people.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
For me it was Answeree and that's when I decided to never join this website even when they are back and now they are back and some of the users have joined and they are paying but I not going to join this website.
I honestly cannot remember the last website that scammed me but I remember that I was scammed my $50. The money was very important and that is why I remember the amount of the money

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You told me and I felt very bad because the owner of the platform should have just allowed people to withdraw their money before taking actions like this so that he will not have a bad reputation
The reputation of the forum got dented by the last action that the owner took.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't easily get to believe to scam like that until I see a friend that has withdraw from a site I won't investment on it only those referral site do scam me they won't pay after working for them

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thankfully at present, I don't have anything to say about this as I have got paid from all my websites and actually I am quite careful now in choosing websites to earn from

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Timebucks and honeygain. The sites allowed me to reach minimum cash out and I got banned. I was so hurt by this. No notification no nothing. I sent a few emails to timebucks but I got no repsonse. I will nolever stop sharing my experince with these two sites and how they scammed me.
Hmm interesting many people recommend these two sites and say they are legit well I use them both but I can't withdraw just yet I also got scammed by popular sites

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Timebucks and honeygain. The sites allowed me to reach minimum cash out and I got banned. I was so hurt by this. No notification no nothing. I sent a few emails to timebucks but I got no repsonse. I will nolever stop sharing my experince with these two sites and how they scammed me.
Time bucks and Honeygain? I thought these were trusted websites and were paying but why did they banned you? Have you managed to get any information about the reason for ban from the website or not?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me it was Answeree and that's when I decided to never join this website even when they are back and now they are back and some of the users have joined and they are paying but I not going to join this website.
Till tomorrow, I will keep mentioning that useless site called amazonecommerce.com, that site scammed me of my hard earned money, when I had almost nothing left with me, I was actually feeling skeptical the first Day I got introduced to the website, but I just got convinced by the guy who introduced me, up till today I'm still regretting why I adhered to him.

Back