League of Legends players, do you have hard times linking your account to the new server?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi everyone! Does anybody here a League of Legends gamer? Recently they announced that a new server will be used beginning on Year 2023, from Garena Server to Riot Server. I encountered problem linking my currently use account, for it won't accept my username or email I used whenever I try to link my account. Does anybody encountered the same problem? If there is, what action have you taken?

Hi everyone! Does anybody here a League of Legends gamer? Recently they announced that a new server will be used beginning on Year 2023, from Garena Server to Riot Server. I encountered problem linking my currently use account, for it won't accept my username or email I used whenever I try to link my account. Does anybody encountered the same problem? If there is, what action have you taken?
I still have my LOL app on my phone. I have not played for months now. I only play ML for now. I hope you can figure out what happened to your account.
Post automatically merged:

I may ask my nephews, they play Mobile Legends. I'll tell you tomorrow.
It is different with Mobile Legends. Though League of Legends sued Mobile Legends because of something breach or copyright. I am not sure.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I may ask my nephews, they play Mobile Legends. I'll tell you tomorrow.
I agree with AmazingJob, it is different with mobile legends.

I still have my LOL app on my phone. I have not played for months now. I only play ML for now. I hope you can figure out what happened to your account.

It is different with Mobile Legends. Though League of Legends sued Mobile Legends because of something breach or copyright. I am not sure.
The account that I'm using was created by a child who once played in the internet shop hehe. I don't know where he is now. hehe

I agree with AmazingJob, it is different with mobile legends.

The account that I'm using was created by a child who once played in the internet shop hehe. I don't know where he is now. hehe
Create your own account now and let's play. Lol.

Back