Learn from mistakes?

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

Oh No Reaction GIF by Shane Beam

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not afraid of making a mistake. If I mess up I acknowledge it and apologize if necessary, hopefully I learned something. Don't make excuses, make improvements.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I think we all try our best not to make mistakes because making mistakes have consequences. That said, we are human beings, and we all make mistakes. When we made mistakes, you may feel bad but don't get upset or frustrated, just learn from your mistakes and make improvements.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I think all of us learn from mistakes but most of us continue to make mistakes. We might not be making the same mistakes but we will continue to make new mistakes

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
No one is perfect and we cannot avoid to do mistakes. Doing a mistake does not occur one but many time depending on the person's handling of his or her life.
Post automatically merged:

No one is perfect and we cannot avoid to do mistakes. Doing a mistake does not occur one but many time depending on the person's handling of his or her life.

Back