Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I wanted to inform you that I would be taking a leave of absence. Unfortunately, my step-sister passed away yesterday due to an overdose and I need time away to grieve the loss and be with my family. With this being said, I'm sure that @fords8 and @Heatman will be of assistance to you all wherever needed. If any of you request a cash-out, I will deal with that once I return. As of right now, I am not certain of my exact return date, but please give me to the end of the week.

Thank you all for understanding.
Sincerely,
Devin

fords8

Technician
Jun 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I wanted to inform you that I would be taking a leave of absence. Unfortunately, my step-sister passed away yesterday due to an overdose and I need time away to grieve the loss and be with my family. With this being said, I'm sure that @fords8 and @Heatman will be of assistance to you all wherever needed. If any of you request a cash-out, I will deal with that once I return. As of right now, I am not certain of my exact return date, but please give me to the end of the week.

Sincerely,
Devin
Sorry to hear your loss. Who is taking care of Posting Bay?

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

Sincerely,
Devin
May her soul rest in peace, and thank you for informing us your absence for a week.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

Sincerely,
Devin
So sorry for your loss @Devin. May you and your family find console in this traumatic time. You are in my prayers. May her Soul rest in eternal peace.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry to hear your loss. Who is taking care of Posting Bay?
I am still taking care of Posting Bay orders, no worries there. Posting Bay isn't as time-consuming as RIF. :)

Thank you all for your condolences. I will try to check in as much as I can, but will only be for short periods of time this week.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to thank all of you for your kind words and condolences. It's been a long week, but I am now officially back and ready to continue working on Referral Index Forum.

Back