Leg cramps

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This crazy pull torment me in my sleep at night, the feeling is paid full and... I feel it either in my thigh or feet. Although I haven't experience it in a long time now, what do you think causes leg cramp at night?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Leg cramps at night are very annoying. I have heard that the compression of nerves and dehydration cause leg cramps. So, it is important to get some exercise during the day and drink a lot of water.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Inused to have leg cramps at night when I was pregnant. I hated them so much. Because even if I had them I couldn't do anything about them. Leg cramps are so annoying. But even since then I don't have leg cramps at night.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can be electrolyte imbalance. Try adding banana on your diet and see if your cramps dissipates.
Someone has once prescribe banana for me but I didn't take it seriousšŸ‘I guess I will now .
Inused to have leg cramps at night when I was pregnant. I hated them so much. Because even if I had them I couldn't do anything about them. Leg cramps are so annoying. But even since then I don't have leg cramps at night.
Oh!, I can imagine how annoying it can be šŸ˜”
Leg cramps at night are very annoying. I have heard that the compression of nerves and dehydration cause leg cramps. So, it is important to get some exercise during the day and drink a lot of water.
Exercise and a lot of water, I will that out.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes we don't realise that not eating certain food can affect us negatively and eating too much of certain foods can have the same effect.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I exspierenced leg crams and it was terrible I needed to drink pain killers to only sleep I heard to avoid leg cramps you need to drink a lot of water so I make sure I always have water near me

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I do experience this sometimes but never really knew the cause. I will try to be taking more water.
I think that if you drink more water, it will help you. In any case, water is essential for us. We cannot survive without water. It is important to drink a lot of water and exercise daily in order to maintain good health.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
I also have leg cramps once in a while. It is painful. Maybe I should watch my diet, drink more water and do more exercises.
Many years ago I was also Experiencing these rather frequently many times even when I was sleeping and then I need to wake up and walk for mins to somehow correct it. But thankfully no such issues now

Back