Legit and paying forums

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.078
I just know Mylot which pays through Pay Pal. The beer money forum also pays through PayPal but the minimum payout there is $50 which is unusual for any site. Most of the sites have a minimum payout of $5 or $10.
The fifty dollars is for does who want to withdraw through PayPal, there is an option to withdraw two dollars, but this option is for Bitcoin if am not mistaken.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
I want to sign up with postbucks, but they said my ip is banned from their server.
Sorry about this exist. But lately I have seen users from Nigeria and other African countries join the website and are earning and getting paid so could be a change of stance by the admin which is good actually

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I am already a member of the postbucks paid to post. However I have been active for a short period of time and not really understand the website that's why I quit the website for others.
Post automatically merged:

As far as I am concerned I would prefer to work on my lot, bizdustry, Trendri, referral index forum among others. So far so good. I only know of this because they are legit and that I am working in them.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
What I know is the mylot site, I've been there since a month ago, with a minimum payment limit of $ 5, it will be disbursed automatically into paypal on the 15th of each month. Many of my friends have been on mylot for years, some have even been 10 years or more, it's proven that this site is quite good and really pays.
Apart from referral index forum which other forums do you know that they are legit and paying users to post on them? And that they pay through PayPal.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
Beermoneyforum is one of my favourite paid to post forum and they also pay through PayPal.
Yes, BeerMoney is one of my favourite too, as I can choose a low threshold of only 2 dollars (in this case, expressed in BCH). I like Paypal payments too, but in this case the threshold is too high (100 or 50 dollars, if I don't mistake). The other legit and paying forums where I signed up are ForumCoin and this one Referral Index. There is MyLot too, that's legit and paying, where I signed up years ago, but I don't have enough free time to dedicate, considering that MyLot earnings require to be very, very active.

Back