Legit Book Review Sites

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Many are longing to work on legit book review sites. These sites that I will share with you might give you the interest to participate and share the potential that you have in reviewing a book with a good payment. These are the following sites:

1. Book Riot
2. Bookish
3. Booklist
4. Fantasy Book Review
5. Lovereading
6. Kirkus
7. Good reads
8. Library thing
9. Reedsy discovery
10. The Millions
11. SF Book Review
12. Bookpage
13.NetGalley
14. BookBub

Discover them and enjoy. You will know how much they pay you per review. Good luck everyone.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
This is good but I have never review a book and I don't know if I can do this right but it is good to know about these sites
I'm sharing these sites because many keep on asking about legit book reviews. I applied last year and paid $46 but it took me to claim three months. I stopped.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I have never tried doing reviews for books online for money. However I have got it from the users saying that the work is very tedious with low pay rates

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Will these be hard books or digital books? I am interested and if they send copies then it may mean they are paying but I would also like to know if what type of review we should write and this means we need to read complete book and write accordingly

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Will these be hard books or digital books? I am interested and if they send copies then it may mean they are paying but I would also like to know if what type of review we should write and this means we need to read complete book and write accordingly
Try to apply at Kirkus there are plenty of books genre you'll choose. This site is so famous in the world.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I spent 5 hours reading and reviewing following the procedures paragraph by paragraph and only to get payment after 3 months, my gosh.
But it wouldn't be bad if you were paid better after that . I wouldn't mind at least $200 for that there months
Try to apply at Kirkus there are plenty of books genre you'll choose. This site is so famous in the world.
So how much can one make exactly from this site per book review. it is know if it's worth ones time

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
But it wouldn't be bad if you were paid better after that . I wouldn't mind at least $200 for that there months

So how much can one make exactly from this site per book review. it is know if it's worth ones time
It depends on the quality of your review, I learned from there, we need to show or present to them the book we want to review, books for kids and adults. What to do 1. start with a couple of sentences, 2. discuss what you particularly liked about the book, 3. mention anything you dislike from the book, 4. round up your review, 5. you can give the book a rating, for example, a mark out of ten, if you like.

Back