Legit Book Review Sites

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Thank you S, but i cant do this kind of job. I dont have much time to read a book these days (call it as an excuse). But thank you for this info, maybe another time i will do it.
It's all right. Many members here aren't sold out to work online as a book reviewer. It takes time and the pay is too slow.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I'm sharing these sites because many keep on asking about legit book reviews. I applied last year and paid $46 but it took me to claim three months. I stopped.
That is good to know that it is paying but really took too long to be paid, I think we cannot really on such income because we cannot make use of it in the soonest possible time when we badly need it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
That is good to know that it is paying but really took too long to be paid, I think we cannot really on such income because we cannot make use of it in the soonest possible time when we badly need it.
That is right, the reason for me to stop doing the reviews of one site. I have to wait for 3 months to get the payment and the amount was not mentioned if worth wait. What if only $5, gosh, but if $45, I can wait. I asked how much but no reply, meaning the pay is small.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many are longing to work on legit book review sites. These sites that I will share with you might give you the interest to participate and share the potential that you have in reviewing a book with a good payment. These are the following sites:

1. Book Riot
2. Bookish
3. Booklist
4. Fantasy Book Review
5. Lovereading
6. Kirkus
7. Good reads
8. Library thing
9. Reedsy discovery
10. The Millions
11. SF Book Review
12. Bookpage
13.NetGalley
14. BookBub

Discover them and enjoy. You will know how much they pay you per review. Good luck everyone.
Fantasy Book Review is the one that have used some time ago in the past and I believe that it is very good which I can easily recommend it for anyone.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Fantasy Book Review is the one that have used some time ago in the past and I believe that it is very good which I can easily recommend it for anyone.
I have not countered such book. I will check it tomorrow. Does it pay well to book reviewers? The one I applied takes 3 months to wait that's why I quit.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Thanks for the update, but these sites you mentioned, are they free to register and can anyone register on them or do you need some kind of qualifications to join the site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Truthfully, the work is very tedious though I have never tried doing it but from reviews online it seems the task isn't simple or easy to do.but one can still try it

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Many are longing to work on legit book review sites. These sites that I will share with you might give you the interest to participate and share the potential that you have in reviewing a book with a good payment. These are the following sites:

1. Book Riot
2. Bookish
3. Booklist
4. Fantasy Book Review
5. Lovereading
6. Kirkus
7. Good reads
8. Library thing
9. Reedsy discovery
10. The Millions
11. SF Book Review
12. Bookpage
13.NetGalley
14. BookBub

Discover them and enjoy. You will know how much they pay you per review. Good luck everyone.
This is a very interesting list of book review sites I have always been curious about how book reviewers make money online.

Back