Legit online money making platforms

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
I was the one who introduced that site here, but I never applied. I no longer have time plus there is negative feedback about the site, the more that I feel do not like to try.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Legit platforms like Referral index forum, Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr where you can offer your skills as a freelancer, Online survey sites like Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, and InboxDollars where you can earn money by completing surveys and other tasks, Affiliate marketing programs like Amazon Associates, which allows you to earn a commission by promoting products on Amazon, Online teaching platforms like VIPKid, Teachable, and Udemy where you can create and sell online courses, Virtual tutoring platforms like Chegg, TutorMe, and Skooli where you can tutor students online, Online marketplaces like Etsy and eBay where you can sell handmade items or other products, Stock photography sites like Shutterstock and iStock where you can sell your photographs and other digital images.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.808
As far as I am concerned I have really tested and proven the following sites to be legit and online earning sites. Ysense, swagbucks.com, sproutgigs, forumcoin, my lot, Trendri, bizdustry, Referralindex forum.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Upwork and Fiverr are freelancing platforms which are saturated and there is a high competition between freelancers.

You can use Sproutgigs, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Microworkers, PTC websites, Faucets and paid to post websites in order to make money online.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Upwork and Fiverr are freelancing platforms which are saturated and there is a high competition between freelancers.

You can use Sproutgigs, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Microworkers, PTC websites, Faucets and paid to post websites in order to make money online.
Thanks for sharing these details, I don't consider myself as a freelancer at least at present because there is a lot to learn for me

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not used clickworker but I'm a member for the past two years but the payment processor was not encouraging.
Maybe you can check back. Most of these platforms are just adding crypto currency payment as it's getting popular. I heard forum coin has added crypto payment too because it was only PayPal then.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe you can check back. Most of these platforms are just adding crypto currency payment as it's getting popular. I heard forum coin has added crypto payment too because it was only PayPal then.
Forum Coin and RIF have always had Amazon Gift Cards and the best Member to Member trading of Forum Coins for anything of value. For example, one of my referrals in another program wanted to invest some money, but only had $3 RIF Cash (not enough for minimum cashout), but he could send the $3 RIF Cash to me and I deposited BitCoin directly in the other program for him.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum Coin and RIF have always had Amazon Gift Cards and the best Member to Member trading of Forum Coins for anything of value. For example, one of my referrals in another program wanted to invest some money, but only had $3 RIF Cash (not enough for minimum cashout), but he could send the $3 RIF Cash to me and I deposited BitCoin directly in the other program for him.
Yes the members exchange thread has been a good way to get money using different payment methods. There are members who exchange forum points for Fiat currency. It helps people get money without relying on the default payment system.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are hundreds of online money making opportunities that are legitimate. I have equally learn how to concentrate only on few of them and avoid distractions. Now, I only concentrate on RIF and beermoneyforum.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, the best earning platforms are R.I.F. and Yandex Toloka. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Yandex Toloka? You can do me a favour by telling me about it and how it works. If one can earn like $1 and above in a day I'll gladly give it a trial. I just want to focus on few platforms these days.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yandex Toloka? You can do me a favour by telling me about it and how it works. If one can earn like $1 and above in a day I'll gladly give it a trial. I just want to focus on few platforms these days.
Yandex Toloka is a legit platform. I have received many payments to my PayPal account so far. Payment is very fast. You earn money by doing tasks. Some tasks are easy and some are more difficult. If you are interested I can send you my link to register through private message.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yandex Toloka is a legit platform. I have received many payments to my PayPal account so far. Payment is very fast. You earn money by doing tasks. Some tasks are easy and some are more difficult. If you are interested I can send you my link to register through private message.
That's good. How much can I earn there in a day and do they have another payment option aside PayPal because my country can't receive payment from PayPal. I'll love crypto currency payment.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's good. How much can I earn there in a day and do they have another payment option aside PayPal because my country can't receive payment from PayPal. I'll love crypto currency payment.
Your earnings depend on the number and type of tasks you do. You can receive your payment through PayPal, Papara and Payoneer.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i only know upwork, i try to apply for some works there, i still dont get any but i will try another 2 site for sure, i am always open for any possibilty and opportunity, though

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.025
I prefer to earn from mylot and BMF apart from RIF. There are many other legit sites but as I have little time to spend on the sites so I prefer to stay on a few sites only.

Back