Legit typing job: Scribie

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
If you like to work remotely and need extra income to have something on your plate, then try those typing jobs online. I believe many are interested to get paid typing. This might be your moment to get access to your dream to earn while at home with your family. This site is named Scribie. For those who are seeking an alternative income, try Sribie, a legit typing online. I will also try to apply.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
If you like to work remotely and need extra income to have something on your plate, then try those typing jobs online. I believe many are interested to get aid typing. This might be your moment to get access to your dream to earn while at home with your family. This site is named Scribie. For those who are seeking an alternative income, try Sribie, a legit typing online. I will also try to apply.
I heard about this that we need to work. The requirements needed before working full-time on this site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I heard about this that we need to work. The requirements needed before working full-time on this site.
This site also has a transcription job. The pay is $5 to $20, with no withdrawal limits. About their typing job, I am still in the process of getting data on the length of words to type and how much is the pay. ( https:// scribie.com) This web is for the transcription job. We will be guided on what to do. Try it too.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Is this site legit?

I never tried a typing job. I have heard such sites are very strict and won't pay even for small typing errors, also they have deadlines and one has to meet them to get paid.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Is this site legit?

I never tried a typing job. I have heard such sites are very strict and won't pay even for small typing errors, also they have deadlines and one has to meet them to get paid.
Yes my friend it's very legit. It's so famous site. They also have guides what and how to do the transcription work. Try it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes my friend it's very legit. It's so a famous site. They also have guides and how to do the transcription work. Try it.

Not getting leisure time these days, once the work pressure at the job is reduced, I will try these websites. I always wanted to earn from typing job when I didn't know about forums and article writing sites.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Not getting leisure time these days, once the work pressure at the job is reduced, I will try these websites. I always wanted to earn from typing job when I didn't know about forums and article writing sites.
I shared here many legit pots but I am so hesitant to apply. I no longer have time. I have 320 students this semester and there are many activities to be checked and recorded. Tomorrow and Friday, we will be in the university hall for an assembly,y. I will miss two afternoons here unless bring my wi-fi to do online activities while listening to speakers.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I shared here many legit pots but I am so hesitant to apply. I no longer have time. I have 320 students this semester and there are many activities to be checked and recorded. Tomorrow and Friday, we will be in the university hall for an assembly,y. I will miss two afternoons here unless bring my wi-fi to do online activities while listening to speakers.

So your wellness week is over now. Even I get little time to spend on the site but I still devote some time here. Hope you may be able to utilize your time effectively and we may be able to see you as active you're this month, in the coming month.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
So your wellness week is over now. Even I get little time to spend on the site but I still devote some time here. Hope you may be able to utilize your time effectively and we may be able to see you as active you're this month, in the coming month.
I could spend some hours here in the late morning, early afternoon, and evening. I do not have another online business except RIF. But I am so eager to apply back as an article writer. I am just waiting for the right timing and site.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I could spend some hours here in the late morning, early afternoon, and evening. I do not have another online business except RIF. But I am so eager to apply back as an article writer. I am just waiting for the right timing and site.

Even I spend whatever leisure time I get on RIF and I am not searching for any other site. I am inspired by @Ginger and wish to earn $30 from RIF only next month. Let's see what happens.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Even I spend whatever leisure time I get on RIF and I am not searching for any other site. I am inspired by @Ginger and wish to earn $30 from RIF only next month. Let's see what happens.
I cannot promise that I will make this next month because I am feeling a little unwell to work online for longer durations so not sure if I will be up for the challenge but I am in search of other websites and need to find time to search and try these

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I cannot promise that I will make this next month because I am feeling a little unwell to work online for longer durations so not sure if I will be up for the challenge but I am in search of other websites and need to find time to search and try these

If you find anything having good pay rates please do it and share it with us too. We will also like to work on such sites. What happened to you?.

I will also see where can I reach BMF. I want to earn at least $50 a month.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I am fine but I don't see myself working my heart out to earn just $1 daily so I am looking for other things but if I didn't find anything working then I will be back again, I am not going anywhere but from tomorrow my focus would be to find other websites, yes I will update the websites if I find any

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Okay, that is good decision, all of us here want to focus in RIF while searching other good forum sites.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I checked this website and its for freelancers and I don't think it will be easy to find well paying data entry job
I haven't checked it yet, what I checked was the site Greatist. The site is awesome but they are hiring this moment from Europe for the topics on mental health are indeed for their country, so they prefer from there. I will try Kirkus this afternoon.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I haven't checked it yet, what I checked was the site Greatist. The site is awesome but they are hiring this moment from Europe for the topics on mental health are indeed for their country, so they prefer from there. I will try Kirkus this afternoon.
Wow, you know a lot about different websites. Good luck with that , do update about it

Back