AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I heard data entry operators who freelance can make even $10 an hour so I am interested in it and would like to know from where I can find these tasks or job as earning even $10 a day is not possible for me so I will be more than satisfied to start earning that amount

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I heard data entry operators who freelance can make even $10 an hour so I am interested in it and would like to know from where I can find these tasks or job as earning even $10 a day is not possible for me so I will be more than satisfied to start earning that amount
It needs a lot of writing and also some programmation tricks to do the data entry like python for example skill or anaconda or these software of AI or internet of think.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm still wondering on how the site pays for simply typing, like will they send you an audio file to type out the words? If the case then count me in because typing out words is just too easy or does the site take record of the typing speed?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I believe they send us PDF or a text from a book that is hard to read as I remember someone offered me this task by I denied as I was unable to even read it so how would I have typed that and it would take a lot of time too so not worth in those cases

That may be a problem.

What I think, why the people give the task to type. I never had an interest in such jobs because for me the time-bound tasks are difficult because of the lack of time.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe they send us PDF or a text from a book that is hard to read as I remember someone offered me this task by I denied as I was unable to even read it so how would I have typed that and it would take a lot of time too so not worth in those cases
I don't think I can dedicate my time to decode such file as it will be time consuming and really stressful, it would have been better if the site give out audio file to their workers to decode and type away.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This site also has a transcription job. The pay is $5 to $20, with no withdrawal limits. About their typing job, I am still in the process of getting data on the length of words to type and how much is the pay. ( https:// scribie.com) This web is for the transcription job. We will be guided on what to do. Try it too.
Have you earn and get paid on the website before?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Sorry, I did nit apply. I cannot anymore handle many sites. I have active work. I just share it with members here because many are full-time online earners.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I dislike listening to the audio, it could ruin our eardrum gradually. There are many site forums like RIF where we can focus our work.

Back