Legit ways to make money online as a newbie

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people nowadays wants to make money online but have fell for some scam. Wanting to make money online requires us to find the right source. And there are some ways to make money online that even a newbie can make money online with them. Below are some of the list.
1. Paid forum
2. Faucet website
3. PTC websites

What other ways do you know?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Many people nowadays wants to make money online but have fell for some scam. Wanting to make money online requires us to find the right source. And there are some ways to make money online that even a newbie can make money online with them. Below are some of the list.
1. Paid forum
2. Faucet website
3. PTC websites

My own favorite is just paid to post forums. It is very easy if you follow the rules

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. Paid forum
2. Faucet website
3. PTC websites

Other than all the options that you have listed, a new member trying to earn money online can invest his/her time in learning a new skill that could result in profitability for the new member, such as, promoting this skill on freelancing websites.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Being a newbie PTP sites are the best way to earn money. Though they pay a little amount of money yet they are considered to be the easiest way to earn money online provided they may have registered on legit sites. As newbies are vulnerable and easily fall prey to scam sites so they should gather information about the site first and them register on that site and start working there.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a newbie that intend to make money online should start with this passive income with PTP sites like RIF. After making money from it, he can then proceed to other businesses.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several ideas to make money online as a newbie. you can make money taking online surveys you can also make money working on paid to post forums.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
1. Paid forum
2. Faucet website
3. PTC websites

Taking surveys, article writing, uploading videos, translation, blogging , affiliate marketing etc.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Other than all the options that you have listed, a new member trying to earn money online can invest his/her time in learning a new skill that could result in profitability for the new member, such as, promoting this skill on freelancing websites.
This is another way to make money online. But I am talking of ways that we won't need a skill neither are we going to invest our money to earn. I am talking of free ways

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The three platforms you share are ways at which you can earn some amount of money online except for PTC and Faucet with low pay rate.
You are right but I do not like it when we make money from faucet because the money we are making from it will be very small compared to what we make here

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I've been active on various PTP forum websites recently because I'd like to earn some extra money for my savings account. PTC sites were popular once upon a time. The majority of them evolved into scam websites.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Apart from paid forums, other ways of making money like faucets and ptc are time wasting exercise. You can hardly make enough from it. You can't make 1$ daily.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
making videos and uploading on YouTube is a very good way to make money. It is one of the best business ventures I want to go into presently.
Yeah I have a YouTube channel already but I'm yet to monetise it. Hopefully I should have all the needed subscribers needed so that I can start earning from it. So you can try it out.

Back