Legit ways to make money online as a newbie

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yeah I have a YouTube channel already but I'm yet to monetise it. Hopefully, I should have all the needed subscribers needed so that I can start earning from it. So you can try it out.

That's a good way to earn money these days because most people prefer to watch things on YouTube for anything they want to know. But to earn money from the videos is difficult as you need to gain viewers. You need to promote your channel a lot to get those views.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think PTC are legit as majority are scam so we need to avoid these
Ptc are legit. But it is just that you can't earn tangible income from it. You will be paid on cents which is not sufficient enough for your cost.
Post automatically merged:

Any newbies that wishes to generate income online should look for professional mentors who will guide him correctly.

Last edited:

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah I have a YouTube channel already but I'm yet to monetise it. Hopefully I should have all the needed subscribers needed so that I can start earning from it. So you can try it out.
Okay, what you need to understand about youtube is that you need a lot of consistency if you really want to become successful on it. Choosing a very good niche can also play an important role.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Any one who's new to making money online, should learn a skill that pays them for a long while like web and app design, e-commerce, blogging or vloggin while working on forums, PTC sites and faucets.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
Okay, what you need to understand about youtube is that you need a lot of consistency if you really want to become successful on it. Choosing a very good niche can also play an important role.
Well my niche is on lifestyle so hopefully I can make the best of it now to start getting money off it

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
A newbie could start working on paid to post forum because it's definitely one of the ways to make money very quickly when you are working online because it's the best ways to make money.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many people nowadays wants to make money online but have fell for some scam. Wanting to make money online requires us to find the right source. And there are some ways to make money online that even a newbie can make money online with them. Below are some of the list.
1. Paid forum
2. Faucet website
3. PTC websites

What other ways do you know?
When I started working online few years ago, I actually made use of all those three options as a means of making money online and at that time I really enjoyed all of them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A newbie could start working on paid to post forum because it's definitely one of the ways to make money very quickly when you are working online because it's the best ways to make money.
Yeah, working on paid to post forum is a great way for a newbie to get started on the internet. The amount of information they are going to get is huge and of course it can help them a lot.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only ways I have made money online is from book reviews and paid to post platforms. All those other ones you listed there don't appeal to me. The two options I use are working great for me.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
As a newbie that intend to make money online should start with this passive income with PTP sites like RIF. After making money from it, he can then proceed to other businesses.
Some people are actually very lazy when it comes to working on paid to post website like this one because I have tried to refer a few people to come and join the platform but they are very lazy to post and make money.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is true that a newbie can try out a micro job website because this kind of website does not require any technical input. All you just need to do is to perform simple task and get paid.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Yes you can make money online as a newbie through paid to post forums, there are so many paid to post forums you can try out and make good money from.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
there are some ways newbie can make money online you just have to go for the ones you are comfortable with like are Paid forum, Faucet website or even the good old PTC websites

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
Depends on the skills you have. If you have basic English writing skills, you can find paid to post sites useful. If you have advanced skills, you might consider joining freelancer sites

Back