Let the idea find you, instead of forcing an idea

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
There are times when a new business owner finds it hard the plans that have the potential for business growth. Many startup founders approach finding the right startup idea the wrong way. They start from a blank slate. Then they try to come up with ideas that people may find cool. They start with ideas rather than problems. It is best to draft ideas that are powerful and not match them with problems. The more you can not concentrate. Do not use a backward approach by thinking first of the risks and then planning on how to combat the risks. You will feel cranky. The more you feel like a fool, so instead try to find a startup idea and then the solutions of the possible problems your ideas may encounter.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow thank you so much for the write up but I think so time you need to add idea to your investment because it helps to take the the business to the next level

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
Never think of a backward approach in busenss. Always update yourself and let the idea flash into your mind instead of feeling cranky thinking about the ideas you want to apply in your business.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I agree with you very much because I also had this when I tried to find ideas for my online business where it is possible to sell something better and where can I then sell this product and various schemes where I could make money, but nothing came of it, but when I just I was flipping through the feed on Instagram, ideas came to me on how to do it better, and after I tried it, I succeeded

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.748
Back then this was the mistake I made, I was always thinking about the risk, while this is good in most cases it stops us from being creative. The more we try to focus ideas and solutions, the more we trap ourselves.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't believe in that, if you come bup with a good idea put your all into it and make it work. I believe waiting for an idea to find you is a waste of time

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.748
The key is to not focus on the risk, there is no business our there that is totally free from risk. So instead of putting much focus on the risk, rather focus on how you can succeed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
As a new business owner don't divulge yourself on the possible problems of your business, prepare instead a very good and effective idea on how to grow your business and the possible solutions to a possible risk.

Back