Let us talk about which country you would love to relocate to in africa?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
They say that africa is one of the prime continets that you would love to move to.As an entreprenuer who has made it in life which african country would you like to settle in and make the lifetime investments there.Put in mind the cost of doing business,Tthe tourism in that country and some of the major african financial citities that that country houses.

It is not by fact that you would move there so you can state that if only you had that opportunity will you do it and move to that country.
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to Africa yes my country Zambia is my number one considred country to stay in because of alot of economical potential,abundance in minerals andsuch an awesome tourism destination.Sadly it is graded as a tier 3 country hence has quite some restrictions and more especially some online ventures and some payment solutions like paypal.So earning online here would not be an easy thing to find.

Cost of doing business and living is relatively fair across board.

Last edited:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My home country Nigeria is one of the best country for an entrepreneur due to the availability of many resources, good economic status and many others reasons but i will rather migrate because the cost of living is very high in Nigeria, corruption and insecurity is very dominant so I better relocate to Ghana, there are also many opportunities there for an entrepreneur.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Although no such plans but if a situation arises then South Africa would be an Ideal because I have some friends there
South africa is a great place and has so many wonderful places to visit,it is the home to the table mountains which amongst many is the iconic land mark.It is a great place.
Not in a dream to migrate to Africa it's too far away.
Aww so sad that you would not dream of a place you just might like in Africa.....I have always wanted to travel around and get to experience the beauty of the wonderful creations but sadly i can't save up to complete my dream that is why i am working hard.Probably in a few years i will be able to start travelling again.....

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My home country Nigeria is one of the best country for an entrepreneur due to the availability of many resources, good economic status and many others reasons but i will rather migrate because the cost of living is very high in Nigeria, corruption and insecurity is very dominant so I better relocate to Ghana, there are also many opportunities there for an entrepreneur.
I totally disagree with you. Nigeria is the worst country in Africa . Insecurity, banditry, corruption, stealing etc is what define Nigeria. I will not advise anybody to visit Nigeria for business or leisure.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I totally disagree with you. Nigeria is the worst country in Africa . Insecurity, banditry, corruption, stealing etc is what define Nigeria. I will not advise anybody to visit Nigeria for business or leisure.
All this has been pushed by people who want the wealth of Nigeria,upto now Nigeria is the major exporter of industrial starch that is used to extract ethanol,Nigeria has oil and one of the african giant economies but sadly that has not translated into the local or indegenous people benefitting from it because of greed by some friends of the west.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
I am already an African. I don't have any dreams of relocating to any other African country. I have dreams of travelling abroad to the American continent in the matter of fact.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am already an African. I don't have any dreams of relocating to any other African country. I have dreams of travelling abroad to the American continent in the matter of fact.
we first just want to get to appreciate countries that you would love to relocate to in africa if at all you have any.At times it is by chance where you get to visit a particular country and you fall in love with that country in Africa.But it is a great dream to move to the American continent as it gives more opportunities and exposure as it is a developed continent with world class and state of the art everything.......

Back