Let us Talk about Ye formerly kanye west and his rants about exposing the evil and dark side of the Hollywood industry and fame.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I do not know if you all have been following this rant by Ye formerly Kanye west on a rampage that he has gone to expose the dark side of Hollywood,fame and glamour.The major thing here is about a certain high power society has made alot of these successful artists to be puppets and if they spill the beans then they gone down.

Ye was almost going down,Gap cut ties with him,Adidas ,Balenciaga and JP morgan bank among all the Elite and finer things all claiming ANTISEMATIC remarks against a jewish community as a reason.What is your say about this?
Post automatically merged:

I do not think Ye formerly Kanye West is illusional and a lunatic,there must have been some threats that where posed to him but i guess he wanted to be his own person hence that is why he had to go through this saga and lose billions of dollars when he cut ties with JP margan Chase bank,adidas and Gap among the elite brands he was associated with.

Last edited:
Back