Let's help RIF

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you that the team here are professional and transparent as wel. Yes I agree that they do not ask anything from members but just expect us to write quality threads and comments.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
We need to purchase using our snowflakes and that will be converted by the site owner to cash and donate the proceeds to the organization whose aim is to Plant A Tree.
That sounds good and it would be the best use of the snowflakes that I have earned here. I am very interested in doing this. It's a noble thing to do and environmental causes are very close to my heart. Where can I actually purchase that planting a tree here. I can't see the option. Can you guide me.?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
The option here I saw on planting a tree is not with snowflakes but with rif cash which is about 30 cents that is 300 rif cash, check the shop .
Oh, yes. I just checked it after reading your post here. I wish we could use our snowflakes for purchasing that. It pinches a bit to shell out RIF cash. Anyway, I would do it once as it's a noble cause. Jordan should consider snowflakes to purchase it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I also did not remember that what I bought before was through my RIF cash. I thought snowflakes. Hoping our snowflakes could mean something. How nice if can convert our SF to RIF cash,lol.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I am sure there will be rewards we will get when we use our snowflakes which will be added in the shop or some other things we will redeem.I also have not seen how we can convert our snowflakes to other valuable products and services as at now.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I am also not aware of the benefits of snowflakes. I have more than two thousand snowflakes. How nice if they could be converted to RIF cash 😁 But I know it will never be.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Very soon we will be guided as i have seen that it shows the richest users on which you are the top most @Starmix ,this means that they have significant value that can be redeemed like i ealier comented.It is like the mined coin for just using RIF and very soon it will be given value or maybe on particular season like Chritsmass.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Very soon we will be guided as i have seen that it shows the richest users on which you are the top most @Starmix ,this means that they have significant value that can be redeemed like i ealier comented.It is like the mined coin for just using RIF and very soon it will be given value or maybe on particular season like Chritsmass.
Wow, that is so inspiring. How nice if these snowflakes will be convertible to RIF cash in December to be happier during the season of joy. But let us not assume to avoid ill feelings. 😁

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
But let us not assume to avoid ill feelings. 😁
I bank my statement on this as i do not sit on the board for the RIF company nor am i their hired strategist and consultant in operations and development.So i do not in any way or manner influence the promotions and upcoming events that rewards members.Thank you less i get a warning from the admin:):):)

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
We can stay hopeful but not bank on any assumptions unless it is actually announced by the admin. I am sure that Jordan will make some updates with the snowflakes sooner or later. Anyway we don't do anything extra to earn those snowflakes. We are rewarded those. It would make us happy if we could use them to earn some RIF cash.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I bank my statement on this as i do not sit on the board for the RIF company nor am i their hired strategist and consultant in operations and development.So i do not in any have any influence to the promotions and upcoming events that rewards members.Thank you less i get a warning from the admin:):):)
We're only on our probable assumptions hehe

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
We're only on our probable assumptions hehe
Yes thanks for that because someone may look at my suit and think i am an executive that has power to dish out money and announce upcoming promotions that will make the members here stay glued to this amazing and exciting forum.Just trying to be careful you know.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Yes thanks for that because someone may look at my suit and think i am an executive that has power to dish out money and announce upcoming promotions that will make the members here stay glued to this amazing and exciting forum.Just trying to be careful you know.
Exactly, you need to be very careful for your suit may trigger members you're an analysts here lol.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Exactly, you need to be very careful for your suit may trigger members you're an analysts here lol.
But on the serious note though,i am a qualified strategist ,consultant on personal growth and Business strategist.I love my work that i have grown overtime and still promoting it to whom ever may need that service.Sadly at times getting clients is not all that easy because people like quick schemes that are not secure but cannot go through a robust programme that will improve their lives after six months and their lives will be improved forever.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
But on the serious note though,i am a qualified strategist ,consultant on personal growth and Business strategist.I love my work that i have grown overtime and still promoting it to whom ever may need that service.Sadly at times getting clients is not all that easy because people like quick schemes that are not secure but cannot go through a robust programme that will improve their lives after six months and their lives will be improved forever.
They may have other plans or they cannot afford to pay you. It's better to have them understand your motive.The same way on our motive to help RIF.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh it will be great when all hands are pm deck to move the forum Forward. Some Business stands the test of time because the members were doing great with it.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
That's so right, a site needs teamwork to boost the site and to make it stronger for everyone to benefit and learn. many good things especially related to business and investment.

Back