Let's help RIF

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
They may have other plans or they cannot afford to pay you. It's better to have them understand your motive.The same way on our motive to help RIF.
Sadly you are right but it is good for those who have plans that still make them improve their income base but mostly people do not engage in activities that are not quick schemes but rather highly risky ones.Although one particular venture which is so easy to start and has good earning potential is forex trading and more especially arbitrage trading.If a person can find arbitrage opportunities that are profitable then this venture is very good.

My fight is hoping to see more of us being high achiever as online freelancers and entreprenuers,that is the whole concept of why we are networking here and making various inter-linkages.Thanks.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's so true we're here for a common cause that is to earn regardless how much the amount would be earned as long as money. It's good to have a side hustle.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Definitely, when things work out on the site it will be to the benefits and help of everyone so the truth is that we need to help it stay longer for us

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's true let us make RIF stronger by abiding the rules and one is not spamming it. We're lucky we're part of this forum site manned by a young and dynamic owner.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yeah you are right there just be sure to look around and adopt whatever methods that are legal that will help you to keep doing what will help the growth of the site.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Many websites are stopping users from Nigeria to join because they feel they are not earning any revenue from them, its a very drastic step actually but websites like Bbizdustry have applied these in the past

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I hope our entrepreneurs would start coming online to show case their business powress as they can really do this to help us in getting jobs that are well paying online

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Many websites are stopping users from Nigeria to join because they feel they are not earning any revenue from them, its a very drastic step actually but websites like Bbizdustry have applied these in the past
Why are those sites so judgmental? People from Nigeria are good writers. There might be some bad spammers from that country but majority are good people.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Honestly the traffic from Nigeria is not very well paid according to what I have heard but I do not think that restricting them is the solution, therefore you should try to have a diverse platform so that we all win with them, then we must make users from all countries enter the website, or at least from a diversity of countries.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
If they are not earning any revenue from those countries then they need to take these drastic steps
I remember in the site earn cash, the owner encourages me to post and he showed me the number of people reading my posts at that time when I was active, 5,678 people. Also the site admin of Post Bucks showed me the number of viewers of my posts so numerous. Hoping in RIF we'll know the number of viewers.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
This is what i would like to get to understand as we go on,is it views that convert to revenue or it is the action that is taken like cost per signup,cost per click and so on and why is it that people from lower tiers have a low value conversion rate for such actions as compared to those in the tier one.Then what do those in lower tiers need to do in order to be relevant on such sites........

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Gold membership would be beneficial for people who are regular to the site and have enough time to devote to the site to optimise their earnings. Else, it would be a waste. And unless we invite good users who can post quality posts here, it's not going to help. Low quality posts by plenty of users is a sure shot recipe for disaster.

I agree I took good membership once and it was waste of money as I was not able to manage to earn money I spent in buying the membership. I won't be repeating this mistake in future now.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
We all need to be active because many forums stopped paying I really wish that RIF will stay for a long time we can also buy memberships or invite people

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I am willing to upgrade my membership to GOLD only after the site maintenance and downtime. I want to know the new updates after the site maintenance. Hoping, articles writing will follow after the downtime and maintenance .

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I agree I took good membership once and it was waste of money as I was not able to manage to earn money I spent in buying the membership. I won't be repeating this mistake in future now.
I have a very busy offline life and there so many offline obligations. I don't have a fixed time to be online. I can go missing for few days together from a site when things get busy. I have never opted for such offers. I know that I might fail to optimise my earnings.

Back