Let's help RIF

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I cannot upgrade this time because my earning doesn't reach that amount yet. It will take several days to reach it hehe, but once already upgraded I understand the benefits. There's no doubt, plus were waiting for the maintenance.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would also help in the tree planting course. It is a worthy course to pursue. This is a typical example of what corporate social responsibility should be about. Touching lives.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Maybe this month I save $10 to pay for the membership and see if I can earn the amounts that some members claim they earn with such a membership, it may be a good investment.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Maybe this month I save $10 to pay for the membership and see if I can earn the amounts that some members claim they earn with such a membership, it may be a good investment.
I would also do the same after the maintenance and downtime. I believe after the maintenance writing articles will start. Let's upgrade after RIF maintenance. There might be good news. I'm very positive.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I have taken this acount and i am sure when others will learn about this they will also go for Gold as you will be in profit if you buy it
That is good that you have taken the gold membership and it's beneficial for you. It is a wise decision on your part as you are able to optimise your earnings. Others who can devote time here on regular basis should also opt for it. It's going to help them earn more with a little investment.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
If you really want to help RIF, you should post quality content. The site builds traffic only when there is quality content. Revenue will come only when there is traffic. If we want to earn, the site needs to earn first.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I would also do the same after the maintenance and downtime. I believe after the maintenance writing articles will start. Let's upgrade after RIF maintenance. There might be good news. I'm very positive.
Yes, I received some time ago a form to participate in the writing of articles, but I did not know anything else about this, I hope it will be added after maintenance as you say.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Yes, I received some time ago a form to participate in the writing of articles, but I did not know anything else about this, I hope it will be added after maintenance as you say.
But the article's writing already started 2 days ago. I was told by @cherry123 that articles writing in RIF started 2 days ago, yet she is still waiting for the final go of it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That is good that you have taken the gold membership and it's beneficial for you. It is a wise decision on your part as you are able to optimise your earnings. Others who can devote time here on regular basis should also opt for it. It's going to help them earn more with a little investment.
If you are a Gold member then you can earn $1 in an hour or even in Less time so it's a good decision

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
For real so with gold membership someone can complete the days quota and even within an hour that's good as I didn't know about this. I think it is worth the buy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
If you are a Gold member then you can earn $1 in an hour or even in Less time so it's a good decision
It's somewhat impossible to earn 1 dollar in an hour. Do you mean you can do magic lol. šŸ˜³Well, I almost reach 10 dollars and upon reaching it I'll upgrade right away to Gold. Hoping the site maintenance was already done.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Oh thanks you so much for letting me know, I am going to look at the articles section right now to see if I can participate in some way in it.
Please share me where to find the portal, it's better if the site owner declared it here publicly. I think only few are qualified to write an article here. Let's just wait for the final announcement.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
That's a great idea though, we can also help the forum by creating quality contents always and as well referring active persons as well. RIF has been great so far.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Even I was waiting for the update on Article writing section here. I am very much interested, but I have not found it yet. I don't see any official update also here when I try to find it.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
What you have to remember is that high-quality content is what helps a site. Ensuring that your posts are not only high-quality but also informative will help RIF more than you know and help keep RIF alive and pay its members for their contributions.

A lot of the PTP sites we have seen that have had to stop paying you will notice that a lot of members became lazy with their posts and the quality of the posts all around the forum ended up creating an issue when it comes to things like bringing in traffic to the site

If you want to keep the incentives you need to be able to offer more time and dedication to the quality of your posts. Bringing in new members will help but if those new members don't post high-quality content or do not post at all, it will not help.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's somewhat impossible to earn 1 dollar in an hour. Do you mean you can do magic lol. šŸ˜³Well, I almost reach 10 dollars and upon reaching it I'll upgrade right away to Gold. Hoping the site maintenance was already done.
When you have a Gold membership you earn 2X so 2 cents per comment and can make that easily

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
When you have a Gold membership you earn 2X so 2 cents per comment and can make that easily
Wow, that is very appealing and inspiring. I have to wait until I reached my earnings of $10. I still lack some dollars to qualify. I prefer to join after the site maintenance, just in case changes occur after that. How much is the daily limit then?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
You can do that now too and your earnings will go into minus and you will immediately start earning 2X
I am at work on my mobile phone almost low bat. I will do it tonight when I reached home. How much s the daily limit? Is it still the same at $1.05? If the same, it will be useless.

Back