Let's Rock and Roll

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just an old retired guy hanging out online to pick up a few more easy bucks, which I have been doing since I retired in September of 2000. I enjoy helping other folks with like desires, so don't hesitate to ask. I found this forum from my many years being active on Fusion Coin Forum and seeing some promotion there that made me want to have a peek, so here I am. Hope to be of some value.
Post automatically merged:

Nothing like getting off on the wrong foot. What I meant to make referrence to above was Forum Coin Forum, not Fusion Coin. It's getting late here, but I will try to be more careful in the future.

Last edited:

Citrus

Unfamiliar
Sep 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just an old retired guy hanging out online to pick up a few more easy bucks, which I have been doing since I retired in September of 2000. I enjoy helping other folks with like desires, so don't hesitate to ask. I found this forum from my many years being active on Fusion Coin Forum and seeing some promotion there that made me want to have a peek, so here I am. Hope to be of some value.
Post automatically merged:

Nothing like getting off on the wrong foot. What I meant to make referrence to above was Forum Coin Forum, not Fusion Coin. It's getting late here, but I will try to be more careful in the future.
Welcome!
Hope you have a great time here

Back