Lift on a stranger's vehicle

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely no you should know better, you can't trust random people like that. Plus am sure that there are some people on the road or near the bus stop. I know it is not safe outside but entering a strangers car is worse since they can decide to do anything to you.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would not take it. I was once in a similar situation. And my phone battery had died. I walked to the nearest police station. Took me a whole hour. A lot of people offered me a lift but I declined.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$1.420
I would not take it. I was once in a similar situation. And my phone battery had died. I walked to the nearest police station. Took me a whole hour. A lot of people offered me a lift but I declined.
You are a smart lady and we all should act smarter at least in these situations when we are unable to find a bus or cab and even our phone battery died

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is very risky for you to enter a vehicle that you don't know who is driving it because a lot of people have been killed through the same way. I will definitely find a way to get home but I'm not entering a stranger's vehicle.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
In such a situation, I would prioritize my safety and exercise caution. While the offer may seem helpful, accepting a ride from a stranger, especially late at night, can be risky. I would thank the person for their offer but politely decline and wait for the bus or explore other safe transportation options.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.770
Raw Dex
$0.005
I have done this when I traveled to Japan years ago. I got lost when I got out from the subway. It was pretty late; I could not get a taxi. I was just standing alone near a carpark. There was a car coming out from the carpark and the driver offered me a ride. I decided to take the risk because it was also dangerous being alone on the street. I was lucky that I met a kind person. He drove me back to the hotel safely.

Back