List Businesses With Little Or No Capital.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
You are very right and I am even glad that you mentioned that someone will spend the money and that is why I always tell people that there is nothing you want to engage in that does not require money
Exactly, look for a way to start a business with little investment like the one I mention or how to reduce costs, but there will be nothing that does not involve a previous investment

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
There's no such business to call business without a capital big or small. Unless work as an agent no capital is required only our saliva. We need to sell a product others owned and yours would be huge commission, so no capital needed.
This is true. It is very true that an agent does not need to have any money or any form of capital before it will give the business but it requires skill to be able to convince people to buy the property or rent it

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid to click website , faucet sites are typical example of website that will not require you to make a deposit before you can start to make money but the amount of money you are going to make on these platforms are very small.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
In my view, the best business that you do not need a capital is to render the soft skills or professional skills to others. For example, you can offer your skills being a proofreader, essay editor, etc. You do not need to have the capital for having this kind of business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
If you are looking for business you can start with little or no capital, you can start up an indoor kitchen offline. It is a good and profitable business to start up.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A good example you can start without capital is pay per post. Dont you consider it a business? I know some posters average over $60 or more in a month. Freelancing and blogging doesn't involve capital to start just your creativity.
The capital is the phone or device that you would use. We always mistake to believe that capital is all about money. Any thing that has financial value that you use in production is capital.

Back