List of paid to write forums that have bitten the dust

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
Wow some of the sites mentioned here must have been really amazing,I missed out on noisecash and readcash but i guess i had the intuition that they were not going to last and yes they did not last.I think it is hard to find high paying sites these days.Except for those in the tier one regions that associate with freelancers such as a magazine.I hope that the coming year will witness the birth of quality sites that pay in most tiers.

I think there is this site called speakchatforum and it claims to pay an $18 stipend however there are a lot of redflags on it and they just might scam.
I did join noisr.cash but quit it soon. I was not very comfortable earning there through tips and in cryptos. So far I have been deliberately avoiding anything to do with cryptos.
Speakchat forum is a good forum. I joined it and stayed active for few days. But there is no clarity about the payment and eligibility to get paid there. Few who were invited by the owner got paid while others didn't. There is no mentioned terms and rules to earn there. Things being unclear are a bit discouraging.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I did join noisr.cash but quit it soon. I was not very comfortable earning there through tips and in cryptos. So far I have been deliberately avoiding anything to do with cryptos.
Speakchat forum is a good forum. I joined it and stayed active for few days. But there is no clarity about the payment and eligibility to get paid there. Few who were invited by the owner got paid while others didn't. There is no mentioned terms and rules to earn there. Things being unclear are a bit discouraging.
I also procastinated because at that time there was a forum called uptrend somewhere in 2018 and i think people were making so much money in the forum industry.People made good money on noise.cash but i guess it was for a season and we just have to forge ahead.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have nostalgic memories of the Sites that no longer exist Suffice it to say however I did well in all those Sites till they lasted.

I may not remember all but Bubblews, Persona Paper, Virily, Literacy Base, Wikinuts, noise cash, read cash all come to mind. While those are still there they are kind of just existing. Hopefully RIF will be an exception.
I particularly liked Literacy Base as we had to write articles and that gave me an opportunity to be creative.
What Sites were you on and they are now extinct?
I was on Bubblews and Noise Cash.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have nostalgic memories of the Sites that no longer exist Suffice it to say however I did well in all those Sites till they lasted.

I may not remember all but Bubblews, Persona Paper, Virily, Literacy Base, Wikinuts, noise cash, read cash all come to mind. While those are still there they are kind of just existing. Hopefully RIF will be an exception.
I particularly liked Literacy Base as we had to write articles and that gave me an opportunity to be creative.
What Sites were you on and they are now extinct?
I was with bubblews also sad to see it go. I am with mylot and I am sad because it is really slow so it is hard to earn there for me right now if you are on mylot look me up I am Tina30219 there

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had an earning of twice the average income in my country at one time from online working but the admin became greedy and noa he is just mere dusty person wanting people to work for free he sold his morality for few bucks .

Back