Listen and Earn Money

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Listen and Earn Money is an online platform that allows people to make money by listening to audio commercials. It works by having users listen to audio commercials for a set amount of time, usually 30 seconds or less. After listening to the ad, users will earn a certain amount of money depending on how long they listened and the type of ad they heard. This type of platform can be beneficial for users who are looking for a way to make extra money from home. Additionally, it can be a great way for companies to target potential customers and get their message out without having to invest in expensive advertising campaigns.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Is there any website or app where we can just listen to music and earn money apart from current app and givvy music they pay a less amount
The only one I know is current app but I stopped working on it because the payment was very low and it makes me spend more data and time

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
I've joined a similar platform about the two years ago but I regret it because the earnings is just too low and all of this thing's consumes a lot of data.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
I once tried an app called current that paid for listening to music. If you use the app as a money making app, you will be disappointed but if you use it just to listen to music in the meantime earn, it is a good app.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
Most people have high expectations about the apps like these, they believe these apps will print money for them, however, these apps are not money making machines, these apps are for people who like to use these services and in the meantime also make some money.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i know, high expectations is not good at so many level, i got your poin @nomad only use this apps if we like listen to the music that available there and getting money from it, so do not expect a lot of money from this apps, noted

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I have not ventured into that site yet. It seems a good site. Did you apply and received a pay there? Share with us here your proof of payment to inspire people here.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I once tried an app called current that paid for listening to music. If you use the app as a money making app, you will be disappointed but if you use it just to listen to music in the meantime earn, it is a good app.
I totally agree there. The earnings there would be a bonus kind of thing that you would get while enjoying the music. If you are into music and you enjoy listening to it, you can use it. Listen to the music while you are busy doing other stuffs. The little earnings will keep accumulating. One can not complaint of the low earnings as there is no hardwork or effort put there.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
Key to making money from these apps is to use them like your music app. You also do not make a lot of money from these apps. These apps are not money making apps in the true sense.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Key to making money from these apps is to use them like your music app. You also do not make a lot of money from these apps. These apps are not money making apps in the true sense.
You have said it well. If one would treat them as money making apps, one is bound to have all frustration coming up with the low pay rates. Just think of it as an alternative for your music app. Your pennies will get accumulating while you enjoy your music. As long as they don't take a lot of space on your device and hamper it's performance, one can use it as a better alternative for music apps.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There is givvy radio I think where you can listen to music and get some money I just admit it's very low and full of ads so I don't recommend it
I have tried to make money on a radio some time ago and I realised that I was just wasting my data subscription because the payment was not even enough for me to buy data

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
That's the review I have read about such apps on most forums. No doubt that they are legit and paying. But the real question is whether it's worth the time and memory space that it takes. And many say that the pay that they receive doesn't even compensate for the data that they consume.

Back