Listening to music is my favourite hobby

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that most people like listening to music as a hobby and so do I. Music helps us relax from stress and makes us happy.
What about you? Is listening to music your favourite hobby?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
My favorite hobby right now is listening to podcasts, they relax me a lot and I learn a lot about the subject I'm exploring, music is usable in all moments of life I use it to exercise to work sometimes even to sleep you just have to use the suitable for every moment.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that most people like listening to music as a hobby and so do I. Music helps us relax from stress and makes us happy.
What about you? Is listening to music your favourite hobby?
Yes, of course, i used to be Radio Announcer for almost 6 years and it was one of the best job, because i never felt like doing a job at all, its like doing your hobby and getting paid. I still remember that era, when i am the first person knew about new songs before it release and its really nice that i can made people happy by playing their favorite song, or they said "listen to that song remind me of the good old days".

Now, i dont listen to the music daily but i will do it if i want to enjoy my "me time"

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, of course, i used to be Radio Announcer for almost 6 years and it was one of the best job, because i never felt like doing a job at all, its like doing your hobby and getting paid. I still remember that era, when i am the first person knew about new songs before it release and its really nice that i can made people happy by playing their favorite song, or they said "listen to that song remind me of the good old days".

Now, i dont listen to the music daily but i will do it if i want to enjoy my "me time"
Nice to hear that you used to be a Radio Announcer. This is very exciting! It is wonderful to make people happy by playing their favourite songs. :)

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is great that you have your own business.Still you can play your favourite music in your shop. Thank you very much for your wishes too.
Thank you, yes, i still play my playlist while waiting for the customers at the shop. Or i will sing too if i want LOL. I still remember when i was young and free, i used to say that music is my life, though. And now remembering the good old days with listen to the music that was hits that day. Thats my way to remind things or someone, i will remember the song that hits that day.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you, yes, i still play my playlist while waiting for the customers at the shop. Or i will sing too if i want LOL. I still remember when i was young and free, i used to say that music is my life, though. And now remembering the good old days with listen to the music that was hits that day. Thats my way to remind things or someone, i will remember the song that hits that day.
I agree with you. Some songs have to do with past events and when we listen to them, we remember things or people. I love music too but I do not think that my voice is ideal for songs.
:) I just sing when I am home alone. Hope that you have a talent for singing.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When am working online, I prefer total silence. Music use to distract me from my thinking and writing capacities . Secondly, I love playing music when am doing some chores in my house.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Yes, I also have a hobby of listening to music. I had a habit of listening to music at night and used to sleep while listening which I got rid of when I got married and my wife said she gets disturbed at night.

Still, I like to listen to Hollywood songs and most of the time I listen to old songs while I drive my car.

Back