Litecoin for transaction.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I guess we all have faced high transaction fees and hig gass fees for semding and withdrawing some crypto coins, and personally i use those coins with less price, they have very little withdrawal fee and its perfect for me, one one of the ckin i choose for transaction is litecoine, what about you which coin do you prefer?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Most of the websites for making money are paying to Faucetpay and when converted into dollars, Litecoin has the lowest fee compared to other cryptos for withdrawal. I have very few crypto transactions at present.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Yes, this is very true, Litecoin is one of the coins that has reasonable gas fees and is super fast in transactions, There are also some other coins like BCH that are good to transact in. I have also noticed that if you have a reliable exchanger platform or crypto wallet that suits your local needs then it should not be a big problem for the transaction. Most wallets or exchanges do not even have fe3es when sending from one similar wallet to another such as Yellowcard and Binance.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this is very true, Litecoin is one of the coins that has reasonable gas fees and is super fast in transactions, There are also some other coins like BCH that are good to transact in. I have also noticed that if you have a reliable exchanger platform or crypto wallet that suits your local needs then it should not be a big problem for the transaction. Most wallets or exchanges do not even have fe3es when sending from one similar wallet to another such as Yellowcard and Binance.
Yeah some crypto wallets don't have transaction fees to send crypto coins for a person that have similar wallet with you, and i think coinbase is also one of thus wallets that don't chare for their costumers with similar wallets, and that will make the transaction more good.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I prefer Litecoin as Bitcoin transactions have really skyrocketed too much and it is no longer a cheap network, many fees on the network are above 30000 satoshis which is outrageous.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
After Binance is blocked in India due to government ban, indians are forced to use indian exchanges, and some of these indian exchanges are not having litecoin listed as a valid cryptocurrency.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
For me I usually prefer using Litecoin or Bitcoin cash for my transactions. The last time I made a transaction with Bitcoin, I regretted my choice they took more than half of what I was sending.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Litecoin has the lowest fees compared to Bitcoin, yet in a major problem for indian users many of the local exchanges are not listing Litecoin, due to which they have to use other cryptos with higher fees.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For me l am still studying and making research on the crypto currency. l am yet decided on which one to use and probably make investments in them for the truth of the matter.

Back