Long term investment that are sustainable.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For me the long term investments that are sustainable is the investment in the real estate.
However it requires a huge capital to start but it's very lucrative and involves minimal risks.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
There are several types of investments you can choose from. You can invest in cryptocurrencies, stocks or real estate. In my opinion, the best investment is in real estate because it is not as risky as investing in stocks or crypto.
Investment in cryptocurrency and stocks could be done on a long-term or short-term basis.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
To be very honest with your cryptocurrency is their last investment project that I advise anyone who is not knowledgeable in cryptocurrency to go into because you are definitely going to lose your money in it.
I agree with you.Cryptocurrency investment is very profitable but it can be very risky if you do not have some basic knowledge of crypto. You may end up losing all your money.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I agree with you.Cryptocurrency investment is very profitable but it can be very risky if you do not have some basic knowledge of crypto. You may end up losing all your money.
Basic knowledge of crypto are learned over the time so by the way you could learn something not from the beginning and it is cumulative learning this means to gather the experience step by step and then to get aware from past errors and that is all.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Basic knowledge of crypto are learned over the time so by the way you could learn something not from the beginning and it is cumulative learning this means to gather the experience step by step and then to get aware from past errors and that is all.
You are right. You cannot learn everything about crypto from the very beginning. You will learn them step by step. It is possible to make mistakes but you will learn through your mistakes. :)

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For me the long term investments that are sustainable is the investment in the real estate.
However it requires a huge capital to start but it's very lucrative and involves minimal risks.
The only problem that a lot of people have with investing in real estate is that it's something that involves a huge amount of money for you to be able to go into a reasonable investment in Real Estate

Back