Long wait for food

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesterday we went to a not so crowded restaurant inside a mall and we ordered 3 bowls of congee. It was already 1230. After paying the bill we proceeded to our tables. The service was extremely slow that our food didn't arrive after waiting for 45 minutes. After an hour the waitress delivered two bowls of congee and told us they ran out of stock and need to replace one congee with another item. I told her if the replacement will take another hour never mind. Good that we were not that hungry when we got inside the restaurant or else I don't know what I could have done. Maybe that's the reason they collect the bill like fastfood did but they are not fastfood they've a snail eatery.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Indeed things like that are annoying, I have also bought my food to come first when it's quiet, but when I come the seller serves other people first, even though I've been waiting a long time. Because I was annoyed, I said to the seller "later when I've delivered, ma'am" I don't know, just because I feel familiar and both selling there are even underestimated.

Back