Look before you leap

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
A person who chooses to get into a business based on hype is highly likely to fail to sustain such venture over the long term. This is because a hype is bound to increasingly wane, before vanishing completely, and leaving the businessperson with no motivation.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you got a job and feel discontented with it due to personal reasons, there is no other choice on your part but to resign, but see to it that you won't regret doing it. For me, it is best to plan it well before jumping to a conclusion.
Yeah, that's very correct. If you force yourself to still stay on the job, you're not going to be giving your best.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I agree with you, one needs to always have a back-up plan. You need to sure you are doing the right thing and taking the right decision that would be helpful to you.
Oh a backup plan is extremely important, it is almost as important as the original plan honestly. Though we are not praying for things to go wrong, but having a backup plan gives you an assurance.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yeah, that's very correct. If you force yourself to still stay on the job, you're not going to be giving your best.
That's why many left in my country despite having good job just to seek for a greener pasture. But for me, I'll never leave my country for a work abroad. It takes time to adjust new culture and attitudes of people.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
If you got a job and feel discontented with it due to personal reasons, there is no other choice on your part but to resign, but see to it that you won't regret doing it. For me, it is best to plan it well before jumping to a conclusion.

I also resigned from my job when I felt that the owners were unfairly demanding more and more. This is why I resigned. I started my online freelancing career and now i work on many projects. This was a much better option for me.

Back