Looking At the Recent Surge in BCH Should we invest in BCH?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.600
Raw Dex
$0.043
I think we all have witnessed the Surge in BCH prices in the past week or so and it was not on one occasion rather on at least 5-6 occasions that it reached a peak and all this made me interested in this cryptocurrency and I would like to ask everyone if it's a good idea to invest in BCH for now?

Looking At the Recent Surge in BCH Should we invest in BCH?
I think the best time to invest in BCH us few weeks ago, because people who did actually smiled to the bank to heavily cash out their funds, I also experienced this became I had few BCH in my trust wallet, so suddenly I noticed an increase.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.168
You could be right but we realize all these things late in life otherwise I would have invested in BCH and should have kept the amount instead of going for trading

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.600
Raw Dex
$0.043
When an asset rises so much you should not invest in it, this is just a mistake to get caught in it, because when the asset is overbought it tends to fall and correct and clean all excesses, if you think it is profitable to invest in BCH, wait for lower purchase points.
You are absolutely correct on this, because when the price moves higher and you tend to buy it could be a trap to dump it on the few unlucky ones who didn't enter the train early enough.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.168
It's hard to predict and I have learned this lesson and you can never be sure of how the crypto market is working and will work in the coming near future

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently bitcoin cash price is about 241$ and i think its good to invest on those coins with lower price range than the one with higher price one, bitcoin cash is good coin to invest, even if it drops the investment won't get in risk,

Back