Love is in the air?

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
If our PM - Modi reads this I will be banned from India but it is the Internet that started this and not me

India had hosted the G20 Summit at which leaders from all over the world were present and one such leader was the Prime Minister of Italy - Georgia Meloni. They both got along so well that a word is coined for this 'couple' Melodi'

You can read more about it here

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It goes to show love conquers all even world leaders are not exempted from rumors. The coined name is very chic and cool. I am not familiar with their demographics what is the age range of the two? What's interesting too is the love triangle issue,

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
Our PM is in his seventies and as you have read he was trapped in a child marriage that he did not fructify and he is so conservative and a staunch Hindu I cannot imagine him having an affair with an Italian.:ROFLMAO:

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Our PM is in his seventies and as you have read he was trapped in a child marriage that he did not fructify and he is so conservative and a staunch Hindu I cannot imagine him having an affair with an Italian.:ROFLMAO:
It will be a merging of two cultures, the East and the West. But love holds no boundaries if it's really love lol?.. It has become a whirlwind romance. I am just wondering if I can still find love at 62 lol. Is it sane to have an affair at an advancing age lol.

Back