Low cost investment for beginners

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I am pretty sure almost everyone at the moment knows the importance of investments, there are so many persons today who want to go into investments for the very first time, but they are not sure of what they should invest in. Which would you consider as the best kind of investment for beginners? And investment that does not cost much and it is less risky.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
When I was a teenager I invested invested Bagrass. I invested 200 Bagrass trees in a small amount 20, 000 pesos and then after 12 years I sold them at a furniture site. They were sold at 18, 000 per tree. I received a big amount ot money which I saved and invested through buying lots property.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I noted that some banks in my location offer newbie investors to open an investment account. With a very small amount of money, you can buy mutual funds. There are also investment tips which educate investors who are beginners.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Low cost investment for a beginners could be small plant in a pot, they can purchase it from any nursery in very low cost, take care of these plants and when it grows sell these in good price.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Currently there are many types of investment instruments that can be started with less than $ 1 and you can do it regularly, for example every month, just like you save. some examples of investments with small capital but small risk are gold, money market mutual funds etc.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
In my country there is nothing like investments for newbies. All the available investment opportunities have been exhausted by the rich tycoons that control the economy of the country for sure.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
If you want to start a small investment, try micro-investment platforms like Stash, Acorns, etc. These platforms allow you to invest as little as $5. If you do not want to use these apps, you can also try crypto investment platform

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am pretty sure almost everyone at the moment knows the importance of investments, there are so many persons today who want to go into investments for the very first time, but they are not sure of what they should invest in. Which would you consider as the best kind of investment for beginners? And investment that does not cost much and it is less risky.
I think it is still cryptocurrency that I know. Well, there are some kind of offline investments that you can do with some companies but I guess you need a lot of money for those ones.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was a teenager I invested invested Bagrass. I invested 200 Bagrass trees in a small amount 20, 000 pesos and then after 12 years I sold them at a furniture site. They were sold at 18, 000 per tree. I received a big amount ot money which I saved and invested through buying lots property.

I think that almost each and every business costs money, no matter what. The fact of the matter remains that setting up a business may become harder because economy is really bad.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I think that almost each and every business costs money, no matter what. The fact of the matter remains that setting up a business may become harder because economy is really bad.
I don't think there is any business that you want to engage yourself into and you will not even need a little amount of money. Business is money itself so you need money for it

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a beginner one surely needs to start their investment with low budget as to see if they can maintain that project they are investing in and gain the profits that they have set a target for or fail.
If you set a high budget and fail it would take you back as you have to start up afresh after spending most of your savings on the business you invested in.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
As a beginner one surely needs to start their investment with low budget as to see if they can maintain that project they are investing in and gain the profits that they have set a target for or fail.
If you set a high budget and fail it would take you back as you have to start up afresh after spending most of your savings on the business you invested in.
They should just start a business with an amount that they can afford to lose because it is just like an investment and you never can tell if it will go right or go wrong

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally, I prefer to invest online through cryptocurrency trading. I know that it is very risky. But the advantage is that you can learn the trading skills before you invest. You can also start with a small amount like $20 and grow big with time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Personally, I prefer to invest online through cryptocurrency trading. I know that it is very risky. But the advantage is that you can learn the trading skills before you invest. You can also start with a small amount like $20 and grow big with time.
You are right. I am sure that you will still be able to find a lot of good investments online and you will make profit. It may just be vety hard to find the right investment. That is the problem

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is a kind of investment opportunity that may allow you to make some money, even if you invest a low amount o money. You could start investing just $10 and earn $100 if you buy cryptocurrencies at the right time.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it is good for beginners to start what ever investment or business they want do small, so as to reduce the risk of losing a lot and they can learn in the process

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes it is good for beginners to start what ever investment or business they want do small, so as to reduce the risk of losing a lot and they can learn in the process
They should just make sure that they start with a little amount of money so that they will not feel too bad when they lose their money and they can be able to pick up again

Back