Make Money By Selling Workbooks

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
This is possible, the thing is that you can definitely make money by selling workbook and it's a good way to earn decently. so it is worth trying it out

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling workbooks online is profitable if you make use of platforms like Etsy or even eBay. I think Amazon Kindle also offers the opportunity.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.208
You do not even have to do a lot of writing, therefore, even when you do not have writing skills, you can easily create workbooks on the platform like Canva and sell through etsy or Amazon
This is a good idea. I have not known this not until now. Thanks for sharing it. I need time to check it out and learn more about it. Do you have any links that I can check?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly this sounds toe to be a very great idea, especially as it is to be done on things that I do have enough ideas on and I do not need to write much details on it. The thing is I don't know if it will be just online sales or one can also sell them offline too just to be clear.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a great idea for making some passive income. Books give royalties and that is one thing you will really enjoy earning passively from. The good thing is that there are so many tools that has made writing books easy and there are great marketplaces to sell the books.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a great idea for making some passive income. Books give royalties and that is one thing you will really enjoy earning passively from. The good thing is that there are so many tools that has made writing books easy and there are great marketplaces to sell the books.
Amazon is my most preferable marketplace for selling ebooks. But majority of people end up do not selling because of some certain things. Some of them do not carry out proper keyword research and some do not have money to advertise.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.230
This is a good idea. I have not known this not until now. Thanks for sharing it. I need time to check it out and learn more about it. Do you have any links that I can check?
A simple Google search will give you what a workbook is, how you can create the workbook, and how you can put it on sale to make money. In order to create a workbook you need to do a little bit of writing and a lot of graphic designing.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.208
A simple Google search will give you what a workbook is, how you can create the workbook, and how you can put it on sale to make money. In order to create a workbook you need to do a little bit of writing and a lot of graphic designing.
It is nice to know about it. I need to squeeze my time for this matter. I am sure we need time to ponder the essential information about this workbook. Mr. Google will always be there to help out. Thanks for the recommendation.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.230
You can also go to Amazon and Etsy and search for workbooks. You will get an idea on what kind of workbooks people are selling and what kind of workbooks are selling high

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, I went through a course on Amazon Kindle Publishing and I was taught this kind of thing.
When you want to publish your book you need to go to the platform to know the kind of books that are selling well. This will give you proper idea of how to go about your own.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.230
Honestly this sounds toe to be a very great idea, especially as it is to be done on things that I do have enough ideas on and I do not need to write much details on it. The thing is I don't know if it will be just online sales or one can also sell them offline too just to be clear.
If you want to sell workbook offline, you will have to create workbook yourself which will add your cost. However, if you do it online, through print on demand method, all you need to do is design the book and put your designed book for sale.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This seems like a very good source of earning passively. I think make my research about it and ask my friends if they know about it because i just picked an interest in it.

Back