Legit đź‘Ť Make Money Writing For Wattpad

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.630
Wattpad is basically a platform to publish creative writing, however, you don't get paid for just publishing, you will have to charge reading fees to earn from your published work. If you get lucky, you can win contest or get writing contracts.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I don't like working in sites where you have to sell your published work or rely on tips to earn, those can be so hard to work on. It is even better to rely on views and traffic to earn, but it won't hurt to take a risk in selling in Wattpad.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I have not heard about this website but I believe they supposed to work similar like iwritter since am using Mobil not yet join when my PC arrived next month I will add many articles writing to my list

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.630
I don't like working in sites where you have to sell your published work or rely on tips to earn, those can be so hard to work on. It is even better to rely on views and traffic to earn, but it won't hurt to take a risk in selling in Wattpad.
What kind of sites do you prefer? Do you want a site where you get hundreds of dollars right after publishing your article? Wattpad is a platform to grow your audience if you are a serious writer

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.601
What kind of sites do you prefer? Do you want a site where you get hundreds of dollars right after publishing your article? Wattpad is a platform to grow your audience if you are a serious writer
I have never read nor heard any positive reviews concerning the writing site and however l would make some research on the same.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I Have not heard about this forum else were I only see the thread here and I joined after joining the website I was able to know it's not easy to get started but definitely with time you will excel and I don't know if they accept member worldwide

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.601
Wattpad is basically a platform to publish creative writing, however, you don't get paid for just publishing, you will have to charge reading fees to earn from your published work. If you get lucky, you can win contest or get writing contracts.
How much can the average published work earn in a single month for instance on the site?

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
that is if this site is paying them we need to classify it as article writing service not a ptp forum it's a very good experience knowing about it but am yet a member here

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I heard about Wattpad but have never tried visiting or installing the app. I heard that writers or writer-wannabe can publish their works on the platform but not aware that one can earn from it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
I Have not heard about this forum else were I only see the thread here and I joined after joining the website I was able to know it's not easy to get started but definitely with time you will excel and I don't know if they accept member worldwide
It's not really a forum like what we have here though. It's mainly for writers and readers. If you are a writer you can publish your books and novels there, then if you enjoy reading novels, there are thousands of novels and books there to read.

Back