Making Full-Time Income Online

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I tried my hands on a writing site when I was still in college. In the beginning, I was not very active but I continued to explore earning opportunities and in the meantime I also focused on completing my university program and also offline freelancing. After completing my education, I did not look for jobs, instead I continued to do offline freelancing and look for online earning opportunities. The turning point arrived when the dual commitment began taking a toll on my health, I had to choose one path. I saw more advantages with online work such as time savings, the flexibility to work at any time, etc. Each day, my online money-making journey evolves for the better. What’s your story?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For me l have never been to that stage. Earning of a steady income online really requires one to be skilled and experienced in various subjects. Most higher paying jobs would require competency and higher level of knowledge about the same.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Social media influencers, youtubers are making a full time income online but they do not have privacy, they have to make videos of themselves. So it depends on the personal preferences of the person, some people value privacy, so they do not make much money online.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
Since graduation from college, I have been working for companies. About 8 years ago, I would like to make a change. I want to have a different lifestyle and take control of my work schedules. I started doing freelancing work.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Social media influencers, youtubers are making a full time income online but they do not have privacy, they have to make videos of themselves. So it depends on the personal preferences of the person, some people value privacy, so they do not make much money online.
What's wrong in making videos of yourself to make money. You see actors are showing themselves to make money, so these video content creators are also doing something similar. If you are too much concerned about privacy, you have no chance of making money online

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
I started my career with offline jobs, and after spending so many years in job. I took turn from offline to online work. I started teaching English language through Skype on those days smartphones were not common, that was tough and after then I was involved full time in online earning.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.398
While I was in school, things where pretty tough, I started looking for ways to make extra money for myself. I decided to try blogging thinking it would be easy, but things didn't really go as planned. I tried affiliate marketing, I was able to make a few days after like a month or so but I was not paid. Due to this I was really discouraged. After school there was no job, then I came across read.cash I started earning from there. I was able to make up to five dollars and sometimes more per day. From there I was introduced to paid to post sites and I started learning graphics.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.268
My online stunt started more than a decade ago. It was a decision that I do not regret. I have been a virtual teacher to non-native speakers. It was not that easy at first. However, I learned to nurture my knowledge to teach them without any hindrances. Now, I am still doing it.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
I started my journey as a blogger back in 2008. However, due to financial constraints, I could not continue blogging and decided to focus on my college thesis. As time passed, I began searching for online jobs as it was the only viable option for me. Having a chronic illness, I get exhausted quickly, and working online has been a godsend for me. I do not have to worry about waking up early to catch buses or trains and getting stressed in a 9-5 office environment. While working online has its own set of ups and downs, I would still prefer it over a traditional office job.

Back