Making money online writhing articles.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
There is no doubt that Article writing can pay us stable earnings so if we can then we should try to get better at article writing as with these we can find peace of mind.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
A site that would claim to pay five dollars per article would definitely be strict and might only need professional writeups. It would be pretty awesome to earn such amount though.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
you can make money with articles for sure but it's not easy and requires a lot of work you can make money on the side wich means posting on forums playing games etc or you can do something harder like freelancing youtube and more

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yes sites need writers to make money for the writing site. So they . would be strict and need professionals to write on the site. so amateurs writer might not be allowed

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Ex
A site that would claim to pay five dollars per article would definitely be strict and might only need professional writeups. It would be pretty awesome to earn such amount though.
Exactly my thought, any platform that pays writers that much must be very strict in terms of recruiting writers, that means as a writer one needs to upgrade and be extremely good at what he or she does, because it is not an easy path, although some people paint it to be very easy, but in the real sense, it demands much deliberate work.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
It is not easy making money writing articles online. the business is too competitive. you must be skilled in writing before getting job.
Though there are some sites that allow amateur writers to be able to earn but like you said, the competition is abit tough, and to be able to earn you need good writing skills. And in most causes the pay is usually too small.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
There is no doubt that Article writing can pay us stable earnings so if we can then we should try to get better at article writing as with these we can find peace of mind.
Sure, no doubt if properly done, article writing can pay you very well, one just has to be extremely good at it, and seek to improve I'm writing articles if various niches or niches that appeals the most to you in order for it to be easy.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I feel we can also use the AI tools to generate very good articles, not entirely but can take help of these to generate professional looking articles and earn from it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
If you have passion to write then you can certainly earn well by writing articles on different websites and that can help you earn well and even stable earnings are possibly

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
If you are an excellent writer, you can earn some money through article writing. I am not familiar with any websites that pay for articles, although some people have mentioned HubPages, but I have not tried it yet. For now, I am focusing on my free blogging platform.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
If you are an excellent writer, you can earn some money through article writing. I am not familiar with any websites that pay for articles, although some people have mentioned HubPages, but I have not tried it yet. For now, I am focusing on my free blogging platform.
I also heard about HubPages, but I do not have enough time to check it further. I am busy with my jobs online.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I don't know any sites that pay for articles these days. Most of them pay for the views you get in your articles. Such include; medium and vocal media, you will earn well in them if you know how to get views to your articles.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I work only on an Indian site indiastudychannel where I write articles and earn few bucks. It's a good site only for the Indian members. Anyone who is interested can join it and see.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Currently, I have no access to any sites where you get paid upfront. However, there are a lot of sites where you can earn from views, engagements

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
If you want to become a good content writer you must have the needed skill you also need to have patience learn how to write quality content it's one of the way to start article writing you can make money through this niches its what I have tried and it's work for me

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
If you want to become a good content writer you must have the needed skill you also need to have patience learn how to write quality content it's one of the way to start article writing you can make money through this niches its what I have tried and it's work for me
This is true, article writing requires that you take your time and learn the skill. There are many writing sites that pay for views and so it might also help to learn article promotion. You need so much patience to earn from article writing.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
This is true, article writing requires that you take your time and learn the skill. There are many writing sites that pay for views and so it might also help to learn article promotion. You need so much patience to earn from article writing.

If you are a skilled writer you can start your own website and write there and when you have good contents on your website you may request for adsense approval for it.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Yes because I have been operating on this niche before I have work as a content writer on various articles writing website like iwriter before you can gain access to the platform you will need to pass some grammatical test

Back