Making Money With Free Blogs

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
@nomad do you have blogs of free blog sites? How much do you earn from there monthly if you have one?

Do you have your site and do you write blogs? I always wanted to earn through blogs but I never met anyone who could teach me how to do it? Can you give me the link of your blogs?
I earn from hubpges. It is a free blogging site. However, most of my blogging income comes from my own sites. I have about a dozen blogs monetized with adsense and I earn via Adsense. I also earn from amazon but that's very negligible/

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.004
For me I think monetization on a free blog is almost impossible thing that can happen ever. It's quite very difficult thing to get enough visitors for the traffic required for the monetization to take place.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I earn from hubpges. It is a free blogging site. However, most of my blogging income comes from my own sites. I have about a dozen blogs monetized with adsense and I earn via Adsense. I also earn from amazon but that's very negligible/
Please can you teach me how I can work on Hubpages? Can I begin to make money there immediately I start working there

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.609
@nomad the earnings from free blogs and from your blogs are equal or is it that we earn less from the free blogs? We need to monetize our blogs on hubpages?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Please can you teach me how I can work on Hubpages? Can I begin to make money there immediately I start working there
You cannot make money on hubpages immediately. You will have to continuously write for years before you start generating passive income. YOu also need to write longer articles, possiblly more than 500 words.

@nomad the earnings from free blogs and from your blogs are equal or is it that we earn less from the free blogs? We need to monetize our blogs on hubpages?
I do not earn a lot of money from free blogs. The only free blog I work on is hubpages. I earn well from my self hosted blog. Sometimes I even earn $30 a day via Adsense on my self hosted blog.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.609
That's good. On what topic do you write blogs on your website? I always wish, when I see someone earning good from blogs but I can't start it because I don't know where to start as I don't know anything about blogging.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
I had idea of something like. Make multiple free blogs and put ads there. Make faucet site and instead of shortlinks, your visitors must visit several pages or blogs and copy paste some word or sentence as proof. This way you generate views, collect money from ads on faucet and blogs.
What do you think about it?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.339
You need a verified KuCoin wallet and add to that to be approved as author on the Publish0X and start a blog under them and start writing then people tips could serve you to collect some funds from your free blog.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
I heard that you could monetize free blogs but that it is not as easy to do as it is with a blog you host yourself. The main issue would be gaining traffic so that monetization would be possible. Gaining traffic may seem easy but once you get to making the blog and working on SEO you do see just how difficult it is.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.339
I heard that you could monetize free blogs but that it is not as easy to do as it is with a blog you host yourself. The main issue would be gaining traffic so that monetization would be possible. Gaining traffic may seem easy but once you get to making the blog and working on SEO you do see just how difficult it is.
The problem is not a domain name or money for host, but the real problem is most of earning platforms pays by cryptocurrency so I am supposed for pay for hosting with cryptocurrencies but the big majority of hosters either credit card payment and this will not work since the state doesn't provide international one, or PayPal and some of them MoneyBookers means you have to suffer to find an exchanger for one time transaction.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.004
I have never earned anything from blogging before. However it seems to be a better way for passive earning platforms though not as easy as it is said by most folks.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.339
I have never earned anything from blogging before. However it seems to be a better way for passive earning platforms though not as easy as it is said by most folks.
Blogging is to share your writing with others so in most majority of cases it is not per purpose to earn money or something similar to this this what you have to understand. People earning from blogging are few compared to the other ones.

Back