Making money

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Money making does but employ only on online foremost offline. There's no guarantee in an online money making.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Nothing is impossible or hard but we need to have someone who can help us learn and guide about online earnings
for someone like me I started everything myself no body guide me on how to identify or make a dime online but if you are not smart enough it's essential you seek help from gurus

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Money making is what people are doing after their office work to augment their needs. We need side hustles in this difficult time.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Money making is what people are doing after their office work to augment their needs. We need side hustles in this difficult time.
You must be correct but I will say that it's all depend on individual basis if for someone like me I prefer to work full time online and it's benefit me the most

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
You must be correct but I will say that it's all depend on individual basis if for someone like me I prefer to work full time online and it's benefit me the most
that is so good of you. I have a stable job offline and receive a handsome salary but because of deductions, I need side kicks online.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I have learnt from my 15 years of tenure on the sites that we think online earnings easy but it is not. We have to work more than we do in offline job , to earn good amount. Also, there are lots of scammers online so you have to take steps very carefully.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Making money on-line or offline is not easy. Of course, that is normal. We have to sweat out before money flies to our wallets and bank

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.035
It's hard to earn money online and the things which are working for you today may not work in a couple of years so you need to keep finding more ways to earn

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
It's hard to earn money online and the things which are working for you today may not work in a couple of years so you need to keep finding more ways to earn

That's true. We should not rely on the sites but should start with adsense because that is on of the best way to earn.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
To earn decent amount of cash you must have a good skill which you can sell for money it's not always easy at the start but as time goes on you will get through it
Post automatically merged:

Money-making is not a hard thing yet challenging especially if you have goals to achieve and only money can reach them. First, make money through working in an office or establishment. Next, own a business big or small. What is important is there is money ruling daily. Lastly, invest, and re-invest your income to produce assets.
Frankly speaking you must ask yourself why and how many people were you able to empower, it's good share some of your money making strategy with others so they can also earn

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
To earn decent amount of cash you must have a good skill which you can sell for money it's not always easy at the start but as time goes on you will get through it
Post automatically merged:

Frankly speaking you must ask yourself why and how many people were you able to empower, it's good share some of your money making strategy with others so they can also earn
My money making is done through franchising. I franchised a milk tea selling business in the mall. Other money making could be buy and sell of live stocks.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
The concept of making money may be so easy to tell, but the process is pretty hard. Securing a job to start earning is the first step, which is hard given the competition. But you can learn skills to help you enter the job market easily. Then you spend the money you earn wisely and focus on investing and making that money grow.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
It is not easy to make money online. In most cases, if you want to earn good money, you need to have skills, which are not easy to get. Some take years you also need to advertise your services

Back