Maximum per day earning from writing forums.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Today I calculated, as if we work in 3 Forums daily with sincerity, and do this as full time work as 8 hours we spend just writing in these 3 forums then maximum one day earning will be 4$.
What is your calculation?
Well, $4 sounds like a good amount for me working on the three forums..It would depend on the forums that you are working with and their pay rates. Seems like you have some good forums at hand and you are working to the fullest capacity of yours and the forums. Can you please share the names of the forums and the amount of time that you spend daily on them? It must be too much of time and effort to make this amount from posting on forums.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time i was actively working on just one forum and i was earning a $1 and that was pretty much decent for me but evcentually i really felt that my value was just not enough and it was not that easy for me to reach that amount mark on a ptp but i had to work long hours.So in the long run i declined my dedication.But it all depends with your target and goals because you coukld manage to work on about five ptp posting and commenting and earning a minimum 0.5cents which is equal to $2.5 daily on most of the sites i know.
That would definitely be a very difficult task to do, combining up to three ptp forums, posting on the three of them daily, is a very hectic task.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
@Ebutech that's true when you set such a high target it becomes works for you. It's not easy to earn $2 daily from ptp sites. I don't set targets and try to do my best on all the sites.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
@Ebutech you are definitely right that it is a very hectic job to do but it will give you capital to brand yourself and start promoting a little bit more of yur skill or specialized work unlike just woerking as a poster of threads and comments for over a year.That is so frustrating and can lead you to not actually be a quality person.On a higher probability you cannot easily find a worker on forums earning about $100 and it is sitted in their account.

So them having an account of a transaction of $100 would be so tempting to them and they mayb likely scam somebody.So most people who rely on paid to post forum as the main source of the side hustle are just so unproductive in their ventures.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
Currently, I am earning about $2 per day from PTP as well as webmaster forums, however, in the past I have earned upto $6 per day just through forum posting activity.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
It may be because the pay rates on most of the sites have been reduced. I remember when I joined BMF in October they used to reward us with 40 points but then in a few days they reduced it to 20 points. It means they halved the pay rate. That was shocking for me and the other members who were making a good amount of money there. Similarly, many of the sites reduced their rate, which may be because they too must be getting low revenues from the ads. It all depends on how much profit the site makes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
As a business owner, you must learn about targeting. Understand that your product will not interest everyone. Hence, not everyone will buy from and patronise you.

Always ask yourself, "Who's in need of what I'm selling or offering?" When you find the answer, display your product only to that audience.
I think you should check your topic and you should also check our write up under it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Nice calculation, though there is also a possibility that others might still earn lesser than this or even more than this with your calculations. Cause the speed at which individual work are totally different, then there is another of doing one or two things while working as well.
That is true
This is why we need to work on different forums so that we can reach out target

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I make an average of .5 dollars each day. My calculation gives me a maximum of $3 if I work on multiple forums, but it's way easier imagined than done.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
I earn 50 cents or less per day from the forums as I don't stress myself on the sites. Because I have a regular offline job so I don't give too much time on the sites. On my off days, I earn more than $1 .

Back