Metamask Users Can Withdraw Fiat Money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
If you are a Metamask crypto wallet user, now you can buy crypto and sell crypto with fiat money and even withdraw to a bank account or via PayPal. Although currently only running in the US, UK and some European countries, there are plans to expand to other regions in the near future. But PayPal can be done for all countries. So for now Metamask wallet users can convert Ethereum into USD, GBP and EUR, which can then be withdrawn to the user's bank account. Metamask users who will try to convert Ethererum to Fiat money or vice versa must connect the Metamask wallet with the Metamask Portfolio (dApps).

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That's good news, I don't know if it will be available in my country, but in fact right now I'm going to investigate to see if it's possible for me to withdraw Fiat from Metamask.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
After coinbase was shut down in India, now Metamask is the popular wallet/exchange which is acceptable for some websites, some do not accept Binance. So this information is useful for those who receive crypto payment.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$1.269
Raw Dex
$0.580
That is really a good initiative by Meta Mask. As expected, this would not work in tier 3 countries for some reasons. Would have really loved the convenience with having to withdraw crypto to your bank account straight.

Back