Micro Freelancing on Sproutgigs

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
If you have been deterred by competitive freelancing markets like Fiverr and Upwork, you might try micro freelancing site called sproutgigs. If yo have been complaining about lack of skills to make money on freelancing, you can try sproutgigs where you can make money with a little skill. Sproutgigs is basically a microjob site that later converted to micro freelancing site. You can list various gigs, from article writing to graphic design, and earn money when your gigs are ordered. However, before you can start offering your services, you will have to reach a certain level through microjob tasks.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I have a Sproutgigs account, but I hardly ever visit the website because the tasks are quite challenging, and the pay is low. I am not sure if I can list my gig right away; I still need to check the requirements.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I have a Sproutgigs account, but I hardly ever visit the website because the tasks are quite challenging, and the pay is low. I am not sure if I can list my gig right away; I still need to check the requirements.
How much do you suppose to get for the tasks that do not take more than 5 minutes to perform? If you are a freelancer on Fiverr or Upwork, you can start listing your gigs on sproutgigs

Back