Microjobs Vs. Freelancing: Why You Should Ditch Low Paying Jobs

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.100
Freelancing platforms demand specific skills and expertise. On microjob sites, you can work on tasks that do not require more than basic skills to use the internet. On Microjob sites everyone can work, on freelancing sites you can work only when you have professional skills. You will also have to wait for clients to hire you. NO matter how hard you work, you cannot earn good money on micro job site, but on freelancing sites, you can earn as much as your monthly income on micro job site with just one freelancing contract.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
Both have their advantages and disadvantages. While freelancing plays more, you need a skill and finding a client can be pretty difficult, especially at the early stages.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.282
I do not mind having both jobs as long as they are legitimate and pay well. A lower-paying job can help supplement my income. However, if the freelancing job pays well, I will have that to avoid burnout.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
In my country, to participate in freelancing platforms, I should get rid of my VAT first and then I should register my future freelancing jobs to the Municipality of my city. As it's illegal in my country to work as a freelancer while my small business is still open. So I must stick with microtasks until I'll close my current business.

Back