Microjobs Vs. Paid Posting

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Want to work from home? You can try sites where you can work on small jobs and earn few cents per job or post on paid to post forums where you earn few cents per post. These are easy ways to make money online by writing or doing small tasks.There are multiple options for paid posting and micro jobs.Do you have experience with micro jobs and paid posting, which do you think can be better?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Micro job are better because they could serve you with funds anytime you are performing the tasks while paid to post is normal payment schedule and then most of them pays once a month it is like a salary.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.668
For me l prefer using the paid to posting services to the micro jobs. This is because the main problem with the micro jobs is the lowest rewarding rates for that matter.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.508
Living in a Tier 3 country has its disadvantages, and one of them is the limited opportunities to earn money online through micro-job websites. Despite putting a lot of effort and time into completing challenging tasks, the pay is often too small to make it worth the effort. As a result, I have found that participating in different paid-to-post websites has been a more effective way to make money online. These websites provide me with better compensation for my time and effort and also offer me the chance to discover new ways to earn money online.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Though in most cases, I think micro job tasks tends to pay more sometimes but personally I prefer using paid to post sites to earn. This is because most of my experiences with micro jobs sites has been really stressful.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
For me l prefer using the paid to posting services to the micro jobs. This is because the main problem with the micro jobs is the lowest rewarding rates for that matter.
You need to perform several micro jobs to reach 1 $ except if you are running your gig that would be another different story totally from having a micro job for 0,03 $.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.668
l have a feeling that end the engagement with the micro jobs is very time consuming and less rewarding for that matter. l better involve myself on the investments and paid posting services.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
l have a feeling that end the engagement with the micro jobs is very time consuming and less rewarding for that matter. l better involve myself on the investments and paid posting services.
Paid posting services are a kind of micro job. However they pay better from social media tasks or similar concern as people pay high people for complete a posting package rather than head ache on completing micro jobs.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Though both pay peanut, I prefer paid-to-post more. I find most micro jobs boring and tedious. As for paid-to-post, there are some interesting discussions and I can learn from fellow members.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will prefer doing paid to post work than some micro job because it can be done by everyone one and aanytime but most micro job can be done by who has skill alone

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Though both pay peanut, I prefer paid-to-post more. I find most micro jobs boring and tedious. As for paid-to-post, there are some interesting discussions and I can learn from fellow members.
Exactly because they are task completion based and sometimes it requires one week to accomplish all the tasks in the microjob site to reach a payout of 1 $ or 5 $ based on what payout they have established and tasks completed.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.008
Raw Dex
$0.085
I always feel that the pay rate with micro jobs are too low when it compares to paid posting. I have never been able to reach withdrawals threshold on any micro job platform because I always tire out along the way.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Micro job are better because they could serve you with funds anytime you are performing the tasks while paid to post is normal payment schedule and then most of them pays once a month it is like a salary.
Micro job sites are also bigger than the paid to post forums. paid to post forums are usually a site operated by a single person, where as micro job sites are actually company with dedicated staff

Back